Chapter Seventeen

Xavier

"Maybe you wouldn't screw up all the time," Dominick said, his voice thundering through the apartment, "if you weren't always staring at my cock, freshman."

And it was the way he said that. Freshman.

It made my cock twitch and my hole tighten. It made me feel like I was actually inside my fantasy, smelling the sweat that dried on his body after practice.

Caught. Revealed. Disciplined.

As though I wasn't already under his control. As though his gorgeous, expensive apartment weren't enough alone to make me quiver with anticipation. He was already the hero, the jock who could do no wrong. He was already the kind, strong man who for some bizarre reason seemed to care about me.

I was in his grasp, and it was tighter every minute.

"What do you think I'm going to do, freshman?" he asked, walking in a circle around me. His glare was hot on my skin, but all I could do was stare straight ahead and struggle not to moan. "What do you think this team does with guys like you?"

He stepped back in front of me, and I saw that he had unbuttoned his shirt. The white cotton hung loosely open, and I could see the curly hairs that grew across his chest.

"You teach me a lesson," I said, the words coming out like a breath.

"And what lesson is that?" he asked sharply, stepping so close he was only a couple of inches away from me.

I sucked in an unsteady breath and felt a wave of heat across my butt. "Not to stare at your cock," I said.

Dominick grabbed his cock, hard in his trousers. He groped it toward me, almost like he was jerking it. "Exactly," he growled. "And you're staring."

I darted my eyes back up to his. I felt almost dizzy with pleasure, like tingles of desires were spreading across my body, and it was only Dominick's gravity that was holding me together.

"I'm—I'm sorry," I stammered, looking back at his glowering gaze.

He pressed his lips against my ear. I whimpered as the coarse beard hairs brushed along my cheek, then down the side of my neck. "If you do it again," he said with hot breath, "I'll spank you."

Slowly, Dominick drew his face back and took a step away from me. I forced myself to stare in his eyes. They were the same eyes I had stared into years ago, with the same hunger flashing across them.

Then he started stroking his cock. Slowly, very slowly, he traced the hard shaft that was bulging against his trousers. I kept my eyes at his gaze, but I could still see the motion of his hand, fisting and groping.

Tempting me.

I thought about how thick he must be, just like I had thought about it a thousand times before. And I thought about his hands. I didn't have to imagine what they felt like. I knew just how strong and meaty they were.

And then, without thinking, my eyes darted down. They went straight to the hairs on the backs of his knuckles, the rigid outline of his tip, and the firm grip of his stroking, teasing fingers.

I whimpered.

"What did I just say," Dominick growled.

Without another word, he grabbed me by the shoulders and spun me around. We were standing in the middle of the open space of his living room, and when he shoved me, I nearly stumbled forward and fell to the hardwood floors. Then his hands grabbed me by the hips, steadying me.

"I'm sorry," I gasped. "I didn't mean to look."

Dominick gripped my hips and began to grind his crotch against my backside. I whimpered and pressed my hips backward, like I was riding him, and then startled when a sudden, sharp slap landed against my rear.