Chapter Twenty-Four

Dominick

I could feel every quiver and shudder of Xavier's body, warm against my chest. The sugary smell of taffy was in the air, and the sweet scent of his pheromones filled my nose.

He was mine, and we wouldn't have it any other way.

I grabbed his hips, grinding my crotch against his round butt. As Xavier laughed and arched his backside against me, I found the front of his pants and flicked them open.

"Hhmmm," he hummed, his hands landing on top of mine. "You're really not going to let me get away, are you?"

My cock hardened to hear the tone of his voice, and I shoved my hands into his pants, groping at the V of his hips. "You tried to get my attention," I said. "You got it."

With a jerk, I grabbed the waist of his pants and yanked them down. Xavier yelped as I reared back, pulling the trousers off his legs and tossing them aside. Xavier had on a pair of tight pink briefs that clung to the curves of his round ass, and when he flipped to his back, I saw the stiff length of his cock, hard against the pouch.

I flipped him back on his stomach, then slapped at his ass, making it jiggle. "Cute undies," I said.

He turned over his shoulder and winked his hazel eye at me. "Just for you," he said. Sweat was already forming on his forehead, and his cheeks were flushed and pink.

I wrapped my arm around Xavier's chest and pulled him to his knees, then stripped his sweater and T-shirt off, leaving him in nothing but the tight briefs. A furnace raged inside of me, burning with want, and when I started to rub my hands across Xavier's body, his shudders and moans almost drive me out of my mind.

I flicked the pink nub of his hard nipple and groped along his sides and toward his cock. "What do you think I do with sassy boys?" I growled in his ear.

Xavier bit down on his lip and puffed air through his nose. "Whatever you want?" he said weakly.

Smart kid.

I lifted him in my arms and pumped my legs to stand. Xavier squealed and laughed in my arms, and I swatted his ass again to calm him down. "Bedroom upstairs?" I asked.

He nodded quickly. "First door on the right."

I barely saw the rest of the house as I carried him up the stairs. All I could think about was his body and the way he purred when I held him close. With the curtains open, the bedroom was dimly lit by the streetlights outside. I could just make out the turquoise color of the sheets and the ornate metal frame of the headboard. When I tossed Xavier to the large bed, he rolled on his side, then landed on all fours, arching his back and giving me a perfect view of his rear.

Waiting for me. Needing me.

Not in some superficial way. Not because of my job or my money. He needed me the same way I needed him. I knew when I looked at his ass, writhing in the air, and I knew it when I felt him.

Electric.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

I drew my hand from the right, from the left, and from the right again. With each spanking, Xavier twitched forward a little more. He whimpered and rubbed his face against the cheeks, and with my free hand, I stroked the length of my hard dick through my pants.

"Show me," Xavier whimpered. "Teach me what I've been missing."

I pressed my hand against his ass, caressing the curves of it. It felt full in my hand, but also taut. I squeezed and groped for a minute, and when my desire was satisfied, I slapped him once more for good measure.