Requests 12

Tommy's Voice

BLOOD WARNING

VIOLENCE WARNING

SWEARING WARNING??

Plot: Tommy slaps sense into his stupid brothers (Requested by Chillin_jj)

~~~~~~~~~~

When Tommy watched the country, he had grown to love to explode. His heart shattered. And to top it off, it was his brother, his friend, who had done it. Even better that his eldest brother sided with the chaos and was making some epilogue about it all.

Not wanting to witness the overly traumatising events he may, Tommy took his chance as the pinkette rambled on about government and shit. He produced an arrow into Techno's shoulder. A weakness arrow.

Techno collapsed and Tommy turned his attention to the little room which was now visible to everyone. The blonde's eyes focussed on the scene at hand, and he pearled to the little room. Phil stood before the destructive brother holding a sword pointed to the brunette's chest.

Tommy blocked Phil and shoved him back against the wall. He turned to Wilbur who looked at him with a wicked smirk. Tommy put his weapon down and approached his older brother. Wilbur opened his mouth to speak but Tommy stopped him with a swift punch.

Wilbur stumbled backwards, nearing the edge of the recently created cliff. Tommy grabbed a hold of his coat and dragged him back into the room. Wilbur collapsed on the floor and scrambled up against a wall, panting heavily.

"Why..." Tommy whispered. He let tears flow down his face. "Why any of this?" Wilbur stood slowly. Tommy pinned him against the sone wall. "Why build a nation just to destroy it? We won it back you selfish prick! You aren't the only person who lives here or cares about this place!"

Wilbur opened his mouth to speak again but Tommy slammed him into the wall. "TELL ME WHY!" Tommy shook now and shoved Wilbur onto the floor. "You... you..." Tommy couldn't bring himself to berate his brother, like his brain was doing to him. But he could manage one comment.

"You are not my brother"

~~~~~~~~~~

Run Away

ILLNESS WARNING

FAINTING WARNING

BLOOD WARNING?

OOP CAR GO BRRRR

Plot: A sad story, but it works out?? (Requested by MightyA425)

~~~~~~~~~~

Wilbur was starting to regret ever leaving his home. Sure it was shit but he had convinced himself it was actually just his head making it all up. And that was the real lie. Sure, he lived in a close family, a nice house, ate food at every meal, had technology others didn't.

And his quality of life was overall great. Except the years of emotional abuse he had experienced. He had only discovered it recently and assumed it had something to do with growing up. Kids become their own people at some point.

He shook off the thought of the life he left behind. Now he was in the city. He had been travelling for a few days now and was trying to find a place to stay the night. He was fairly cold and pretty tired. The fact that he hadn't had any food except a chocolate bar and stream water today didn't help.