BONUS Requests 22

Days to Wander

ANXIETY WARNING

ITS PROBS A PANIC ATTACK BUT IDK

SICK MENTIONS

CRYING

ITS FLUFFFF AAAAAAAAA

Plot: Tommy struggles with separation anxiety (Requested by GremlinChild144)

~~~~~~~~~~

Tommy was regularly 'clingy', and no one really noticed how it wasn't any kind of ploy of his. He genuinely just attached himself to people. A few DSMP members had worked it out, mainly Wilbur, who Tommy had recently attached himself to the most.

They were an iconic duo in everyone's eyes and when they were doing an event, Wilbur had called in sick. Tommy had instantly wanted to rush to his brother and spend the day with him in the L'Manburg base.

But everyone had said the festivities will go on. Now that made Tommy very upset, as he didn't have a person to cling to. So he spent his time wondering around, pacing if you will, trying to calm himself. He was failing.

After getting confronted about it by Niki, he took off, running off into the unknown (I've made a mistake haven't I). He had been running for what felt like hours but had only been minutes. He stopped and leant against a tree feeling overwhelmed still.

Tears rolled down his face as he sobbed and shook. He wasn't sure how long he had been sitting there, curled in on himself, but footsteps and voices were quick to startle him. He stopped weeping and shot upwards, a small dizziness from the sudden motion.

He was met with amber eyes, concerned and red from possible tears shed earlier. "Toms," Wilbur's throat was hoarse, and Tommy's throat urged to whimper and cry out to the brunette. But Tommy was a 'big man', so he contained his saddened brain.

"You okay?" Wilbur whispered, an attempt to not aggravate his symptoms more. His hand rested on Tommy's shoulder and the blonde lost it. Tears burst from his eyes, and he attached himself to the brunette immediately.

And Wilbur stayed and comforted him for the rest of the day

~~~~~~~~~~

The Origin

DEATH MEANTIONS

BLOOD MENTIONS

DEATHHHH

WOOOO

CROSSOVERRRR

AAAAA WARNING

Plot: An old friend of Phil's surprises him with a child (Requested by AnonymousArsoner16)

~~~~~~~~~~

For a while after Phil had left his town for his wife, Kristin, he had continued to exchange letters with one of his boys, someone he took under his wings, Tommy. Even after he had found two Piglins to raise as his own.

He knew one day they would come to an end, but he just enjoyed reading them while he still could. Now his boys were teenagers, their whole lives ahead of them, his wife mainly absent doing her duties.