Withering Hearts (Part 1)

CHILD WARNING

WITHER WARNING

AGYDHAGYD I ALMOST FORGOT TO UPLOAD WARNING

MOST LIKELY SWEARING BUT I FORGOT

IM A LIL GOLDFISH ISTG

EHEHHEHE ITS CUTE AND I WROTE SEVERAL MORE PARTS FOR IT ALREADY

UHHHH SICKNESS WARNING

TIRED WEARNING

OOPS MISSPELT

Plot: Techno visits an old friend and finds someone else

~~~~~~~~~~

Techno had spent most of his life fighting. It was the easiest way to make money as he was so strong and quite the capable fighter. Yet he wasn't fighting right now, instead travelling through a crowded forest, looking for something.

Someone to be exact. As much as Techno loved fighting, it was hard when issues got in the way. Techno was a born Wither, meaning he was a pseudo-god. Withers are strong creatures of almost immortality.

Spreading illness through villages and many acting in the name of the gods name. Cultists even. But Techno wasn't one of those people. He quite hated being Wither. He regularly couldn't touch anything living without killing it.

The only way Withers could die was from their own disease. Which was why Techno wasn't fighting. It was normal he would lose control of it and the Wither effects would plague his body but this time it felt worse.

Techno had reached a clearing in the forest and his posture sagged at the sight of the familiar little cottage he had finally found. He stumbled slowly to the front door, knocking sluggishly. The journey here had really exhausted him.

The door was opened after a few moments of Techno leaning against one of the fence posts. Techno couldn't help but smile when he saw Phil's face, giving his old friend a tired wave. Phil offered Techno help but the pinkette declined.

"You look like shit," Phil nodded at Techno as the young adult sat down on a nearby chair. He hummed in agreement and studied Phil slowly.

"You do too," Techno frowned. "We both know what my problem is, but what is yours?" Phil sighed heavily, moving into the kitchen and starting to make some tea.

"Long story actually," Phil sat down across from Techno, offering the pinkette some tea, which Techno thankfully took.

"I got plenty of time, so feel free," Techno sipped at his tea, his muscles softly relaxing at the comforting liquid. Phil contemplated for a few moments and Techno watched the adult, waiting patiently.

He studied Phil further in the moment it took for the adult to respond. He had bags under his eyes and looked washed out in the face. His fingers were a bit jittery and his feathers were all fluffed up and obviously not been preened in a while.

Phil being avian made him pretty strong too, the wings an added bonus and getting a boost in strength and agility and all things good for combat. But Phil had never been the fighting type. He had trained Techno but had never been in battle.

From what Techno had seen at least. He wasn't sure if Phil was just coming down with a cold or something or something had happened to him. Techno believed both theories. He looked sickly but also quite on edge.

The two now sat in silence, both completely lost in thought as they tiredly eyed each other. Then came a crash from upstairs and both jolted upright, not expecting such a noise. Techno watched as Phil raced upstairs, using his wings to propel him quicker.

He didn't understand the reaction and followed Phil upstairs, slower and more cautious of an intruder. Techno had come to a room he didn't remember. Phil was sitting on the floor, whispering something softly.

Techno felt his stomach flip at the small child sitting in Phil's lap, hugging the adult, his small wings fluffed out as if he was scared. Techno tilted his head, confused and startled by the presence of the child.

Phil looked at Techno, frowning and looking just as startled as Techno was.

"Yeah so this was my long explanation."

Techno's eyes widened and he realised quickly

Phil had a son

~~~~~~~~~~

yooooooo

so this is going to be a little series during my oneshots book, a little story inside of it all hehe

its also going on my ao3 bc ehhh why not?

expect the next little bits soon, im a writing machine ever since i became problematic B)

how is everyone doing? hopefully everyone is doing well and shit is doing good <3

ya not a lot to say except i nearly forgot to publish this lmao

have a good day/night <3333333333333333333333333333333333333