Nether Trips

PASSING OUT WARNING

HEATSTROKE WARNING

BLOOD WARNING??

SWEARING 100%

OTHER THINGS?? YOU KNOW HOW MY STORIES ARE HAHA

Plot: Tommy was left alone and he decided to go somewhere he shouldn't, luckily he has friends everywhere.

~~~~~~~~~~

Tommy was having a nice day so far. The 9-year-old was at that age in his life where he was curious as a cat. Quite the contradiction to his bright feathered wings on his back. Life was fairly boring living in the middle of nowhere with his dad.

Sure, he loved his dad, but Phil was awfully busy this week. Tubbo and Ranboo had been forced into a family camping trip and Tommy was all alone. It was only Wednesday but Tommy was sick of sitting around trying to develop a new hobby.

In his backyard stood the all mighty Nether portal. Tommy was always very attracted to the purple swirls of the underworld. Phil visited there monthly, and Tommy couldn't understand why. Maybe today was the day he figured out why his father visited that hellish red world.

Oh, but Phil won't like it. But Tommy was desperate for entertainment. So, he decided that he would take a little adventure. He began to pack all the essentials. Food and water, he figured it would be so hot he would dehydrate quickly.

He took one of Phil's books which had all different kinds of tips for the Nether and travelling there. And he was now stood in his backyard being mesmerised by the swirling purple depths calling to him.

He remembered the faint memory he had of it. Tommy had wandered into the portal on accident when he was two. He remembered the intricate yet beastly creatures of the world and shivered. He remembered Hoglins specifically. He had no idea why as they were one of the more powerful ones.

But he remembered the coolness of their fur and long sharp tusks. Not like he would've gotten close to one. He was probably making up all those details, he was young and quite upset when Phil found him. He ruffled his feathers, freeing a final shiver from his body as he stepped into the portal.

First thing he felt, it was overly warm. He means overly warm as in extremely hot, but Tommy is a big man, he would never admit defeat not even to the overly hot Nether. First thing he saw was a bunch of signs leading to various paths marked with blue fire torches?

He must've already been lacking water, but he waited for an emergency to arise. The signs were in his language and some not. He didn't know what it was but didn't care to translate it. One read 'Kids'. Tommy laughed nervously before following that path.

He was chuckling about the fact he could go destroy kids. Soon the torches stopped, and he stood at the edge of them. He looked around for these kids but found none. He sighed and continued forwards. He had been wandering for hours now and he was hungry.

Tommy quickly retrieved the apple he had stored and took a solid bite out of it. As he was focussed on his apple, movement caught the corner of his eye. He glanced up finding nothing but a Hoglin. WAIT! A Hoglin?! Tommy was quick to stand to face the beast.

He remembered it being bigger but that was because he was smaller when he first saw one. This one seemed to be a different colour than the pictures he saw in Phil's book. A chocolate brown, Tommy felt the urge to investigate how soft the fur was.

He noticed the dangerous tusks, he delicately rethought his urge to touch the wild animal. They stand starring at each other for a few moments before Tommy noticed more movement. What seemed to be the same sized Hoglin had appeared behind the brown one.