Chapter 3: It's my dad

When Xuan Xuan saw herself in the mirror, her eyes flashed with surprise, and her little face opened with joy, "Dad, is Xuan Xuan? Is Xuan Xuan so pretty?" She looked at the little princess in the mirror. Such a girl, can't believe her eyes.

Han Mo was afraid that the curling iron would harm the child’s hair. Instead of curling it with a curling iron, he chose to blow a large flower with his hands, use his fingers to flexibly divide the hair into one strand, and then use a hair dryer to blow out the shape of the large curl, which looks more natural. More flexibility, of course, it also tests the skills of the stylist.

Playful Qi bangs, jet-black lush long hair, blowing out a few naturally curly curls at the end of the hair, even if it is a mother, at most it is only two braids for Xuan Xuan. This is the first time she has combed such a hairstyle. Only the princess in the fairy tale book can have such beautiful curly hair in her heart.

  The little guy was immersed in his own world, and looked left and right in the mirror, closing his mouth happily.

This is just hair. Next, it’s clothes. Han Mo can see that the little guy’s clothes are of good style and material. They must be bought by his mother, but no one matches them. The poor little guy messes with himself every day. Looking for clothes to wear is really wronged Xuan Xuan. When a child of this age should be spoiled in the arms of his parents, but he has to do all this by himself, it is really rare that the character of the key little guy can be so lively and sunny.

When Xuan Xuan was stinking in front of the mirror, Han Mo was already rummaging in her closet.

  While searching and categorizing, the clothes of the same season were put together, matched and hung up. Soon Xuan Xuan's originally piled battlefield-like wardrobes instantly became neat and clean, and a set of perfectly matched dresses were hung in it.

  Han Mo came up with a dress suitable for this season and matched with today's Xuan Xuan hairstyle. The pink princess group, matched with white lace socks and black leather shoes, are perfect.

   "Xuan Xuan, come here, Dad will change your clothes."

Xuan Xuan is still smiling at the mirror. Although she is only three and a half years old, she has already had her own aesthetics. She likes this hairstyle. Xuan Xuan jumps and jumps in front of the mirror, she didn't hear what her father said. And said, "Dad, I don't want to wash my hair anymore."

  Han Mo asked inexplicably, "Why? Xuan Xuan will get smelly if you don't wash your hair." After that, Han Mo also pinched Xuan Xuan's small nose in cooperation.

   "After washing my hair, the beautiful style is gone." Xuan Xuan curled her lips a little aggrievedly.

   "Little fool, from now on my dad will dress you up like a little princess every day. What kind of look is this look? It's just an entry level, your dad, that's amazing."

Xuan Xuan raised her head excitedly, "Really?"

   "Of course it is true." Han Mo squeezed Xuan Xuan's pink face.

   "Long live Dad!" Xuan Xuan jumped up happily, her thick curly hair undulating up and down like a beautiful pear flower.

"Now, Xuan Xuan needs to change clothes, and see if the clothes that Dad picked for you are not beautiful." Han Mo squatted down and compared the clothes in front of Xuan Xuan. Not perfect, go back and pick a set, the little guy is really beautiful, with good temperament, any piece of clothing on her like a little fairy.

This is the first time that Dad has carefully selected clothes for her. Xuan Xuan can no longer help her tears. Today, Dad did a lot of things that she would never do before. Xuan Xuan hooked her neck, "Dad, Dad, Xuan Xuan in the future. Be obedient and obedient every day, don't ignore Xuan Xuan anymore, okay."