Chapter 16: Those flowers

The biggest difference between Han Mo and the original owner is that he knows when to do something. From the moment he came into this world, he lost his original aura. If he wants to survive, he must rely on himself. Making money is the last word and it is irrelevant. To save face, life will force people to have no choice.

  Han Mo has packed Xuan Xuan’s small box, which contains her clothes, books and toys that the little guy likes.

   "Dad, if you want to call Xuan Xuan, you can call." The little guy showed a sweet smile.

  Han Mo of course understood the little guy’s intentions, reached out his hand and touched the top of her head, and squeezed his little cheek dozingly.

The kindergarten parents’ attitude towards Han Mo has changed drastically. Not only did they put away their contemptuous eyes, some parents took the initiative to greet him, Han Mo didn’t care much about others’ attitudes towards him, and he would also smile at him. Nodding, he will respond politely if you greet him.

  Han Mo took the little guy's little hand, carefully exhorted, and stroked the fairy braids he had made for the little guy before leaving with confidence.

  After school in the afternoon, Shu Ya will send someone to meet Xuan Xuan. It is strange to say that in the memory of the original owner, Shu Ya would rather send someone or dress up in sunglasses and hat to pick up the children in kindergarten instead of going to the original owner’s home. Although Han Mo didn't know the reason, it was undoubtedly a good way for him now. He was really not ready to meet Shu Ya.

  Ding Rou stared at the back of Han Mo leaving for a while, then looked at Xuan Xuan's hair, a trace of worship in her eyes.

  ...

  Han Mo is full of these three words when looking for a job. Even if it is not suitable for long-term work, he must have something to do and get busy. Of course, this kind of busy purpose is paid.

  Unfamiliar streets, unfamiliar faces, unfamiliar buildings, everything is so different, but the same is the busy and hurrying crowd, working hard for life.

Han Mo walked aimlessly on the street. The weather was a bit hot. Although he dresses Xuan Xuan carefully every day, he wears a T-shirt, a pair of jeans, and a pair of sneakers. It's too ordinary, but Han Mo's good looks and good figure are still very eye-catching.

Suddenly a burst of music drifted into Han Mo’s ears. He accidentally glanced at the direction of the sound. There was a bar not far away. The decoration looked very retro and mixed with bohemian tunes. I really like to go to this kind of bar in the leisurely afternoon to sit, listen to music, and have a drink.

   Touching the scene, he suddenly missed that time, Han Mo couldn't help but walked to the MAX bar.

  Similar to what he imagined, the inside and outside of the bar are in the same style, not very noisy, but a place to enjoy leisure time. People who come and go drink and chat and listen to songs that only they can sing.

He ordered a glass of wine and sat at the bar, looking around, trying to overlap the scene at this moment with what he remembered. Although it is not exactly the same as in the previous life, the general feeling is the same, but... Mei, no one is performing on the stage, the music is actually played.

  The bartender put the glass in front of Han Mo. Han Mo is not a gossip, but he couldn’t help asking, “The business here is so good, why are there no singers on site?”

   "There is a singer. He passed away in a car accident not long ago. The boss only likes his feeling. Later singers are not satisfied, saying it's Ning Que Wulan." The bartender shrugged helplessly.