Chapter 42: Increasing heat

One week later, the Sichen Media Building.

  Han Mo stood in Meng Si’s office, while his eyes kept falling on the TV hanging on the wall. An entertainment program called "Daily Entertainment" is being broadcast on TV. The beginning of the article spent a long time reporting the news that the newcomer group Sunshine Boys quickly became popular with a single "Love".

  At this moment, a music video of "Love" was inserted. The three big boys wore similar white shirts with school uniform pants and performed sign language dances in a place similar to a campus playground.

Although Han Mo didn’t care much about entertainment news, he paid attention to the dynamics of the three boys. Meng Si arranged for them a very experienced agent. The song "Love" was just released because of its catchy rhythm. And the positive lyrics are widely acclaimed, coupled with the fresh and sunny temperament of the three boys, are very popular with young fans.

According to the positioning set by Han Mo for the three boys in advance, Meng Si continued to extend it, positioning the image of the three boys on the campus, showing it in a lively, healthy, sunny and enthusiastic form, and created a theme on a special campus. MV, their "audience" is not ordinary people, but students from elementary schools for the deaf and dumb.

  This idea was prompted by Han Mo during a chat with Meng Si. Meng Si had a quick brain and asked the director to change the original plan overnight and re-select the scene. Finally, there was the MV that is now on TV.

Meng Si also concealed his thoughts. The MV was released only two days after the single was released. He always said that the bombs in his hand should not be released at the same time. Fermentation, this is Meng Si's way of doing things.

These two replays instantly set off a clear stream in the entire Chinese music scene. Whether it is on the Internet or on TV media, there have been rave reviews. In recent years, more and more artists have debuted in the form of groups, and the cost of group debuts is low. With a wide audience, several people singing together can make up for each other’s deficiencies in singing. It is precisely because of these advantages that the combination is flooded, there are more works, fewer boutiques, more indiscriminately, and less powerful. The audience has long been aesthetically tired, and most of them are short-lived. , Submerged in the vast sea of ​​people, no one cares anymore.

In the past two years, Sichen Media has been launching newcomers. Like most companies, there has been no improvement. The newcomers’ popularity is low. When they encounter inaccurate positioning or lack of strength, they basically push one by one. In the past, Sichen took more routes Repack and reheat some well-known artists, so that the success rate will be much higher.

  The MV for the episode was over, and two young hosts appeared on the screen, a man and a woman, dressed in fashion, and the two hosts were reporting on the show in the form of a dialogue.

The   male host said: "Today, our Daily Entertainment will produce a special episode for the Sunshine Boys. Fans and friends should feast their eyes on it."

   "Yes, follow our lens to see the latest news of your idols."

It turned out to be an album of three boys. Han Mo did not leave and continued to pay attention to the reports on the Sunny Boys on TV. In fact, the show has been introducing their songs and how popular their people are now, and the song "Love" has become a concern for the deaf and mute. The theme song of charity activities.

  The screen started to forward some screenshots of comments made by netizens on the Internet.

   "I am a deaf and mute person. Although I cannot hear this song, I can still feel its melody. This is a song that I can understand."