Chapter 34: What suits you is the best

Han Mo casually swiped the information on the screen, then put the phone back on his body, but looked up and saw three teenagers looking at him in unison.

  He nodded slightly and hooked the corner of his mouth, ready to turn and leave.

  "Brother?"

  Han Mo's turning motion paused. This senior brother really didn't know whether he should agree or not. He might have entered the company later than the three children, but someone called himself and couldn't help but respond, "Hello."

  Originally he greeted him and was about to leave. One of the boys stood up and said, "Are you a contracted artist of Morning Media?"

   "It's still worth asking, the senior has such a good looks, he must be a contracted artist." Another boy said.

  Han Mo took the corner of his mouth as a default. The boy who had not spoken suddenly stood up excitedly, "Brother, are you here to rehearse? You must be a professional singer, can you give us some guidance."

  The eyes of the three children were full of expectation. Han Mo wanted to step back and couldn't take a step forward. He hesitated and walked into the rehearsal room.

  Han Mo can see that the three children are working hard and want to help them, but he is really not a professional, at most he can only give advice, and really can’t talk about guidance.

   "I have not made my official debut soon after I signed the contract, so I can't count as a professional singer." Han Mo told the truth.

  The three boys listened to Han Mo's words, and there was obviously a trace of loss in their eyes.

  The boy who just did the hot dance said in a low tone, "Even if we haven't made an official debut, at least we have signed a contract, and we are still alive or dead."

  As soon as the voice fell, the two boys from the two outsiders also sighed.

  Han Mo knows through understanding that they have not signed a contract yet, and they are not official artists of Morning Media. This rehearsal is for selection, because only one of the three of them can stay.

  The three children are very simple. Although they are in a competitive relationship, there is no smell of gunpowder. They meet to rehearse together, but no matter how they practice, they feel unsatisfactory.

  The boy who sang the love song said in surprise, “Let’s not waste time, let’s rehearse. We will be on the execution ground in a while.”

  "Brother, can you listen to our songs? Although only one of us can stay, we also hope that everyone can do a good job."

   "Yes, brother, help us."

Han Mo saw in them when he was young. At that time, he was just exposed to styling. Every day he studied how to improve his skills. When he saw a master, he immediately went over and learned from the back of others, always wanting to get some useful things out. , Can learn a little bit of other people's skills, go back at night and quickly practice what I can chew and become my own.

  The three boys still yelled at each other, Han Mo pursed his lips lightly, and said calmly, "Well, I can give you some advice, but it depends on you if you can use it."

  "Thank you, brother!" The three boys showed excitement. They didn't know how powerful the handsome and tall brother in front of them would be, but they knew that they must be better than themselves. As long as they can sign with Sichen Media, they must not be ordinary people.