Chapter 17: It's not a matter of money

"Are they all old? Where are they? We went to the end of the world separately." With the last sentence finished, the lingering sound lingered, Han Mo interpreted the song in his own way, simple, sincere, and dynamic. Human heart and spleen.

  Han Mo's appearance is high and cold, but his heart is delicate. He likes such songs, telling stories quietly and expressing emotions.

  The singing has ended, and people are still immersed in the beautiful melody, intoxicated by it. It seems that they are still waiting for something, waiting for the next syllable to sound, one second, two seconds...The bar is silent, until they realize that the singing is really over, they raised their hands together and slapped them hard. There was warm applause in the bar.

Meng Chen stood up. He was about the same height as Han Mo, but Han Mo was two fat, and he walked aggressively. The bartender watched the boss walk towards Han Mo and couldn't help but squeeze a sweat for him, thinking Seeing but not daring to look, he walked sideways and secretly aimed in the direction of the stage.

   "My buddy, I sing well." Meng Chen walked up to Han Mo like a moving armored car, with a rough voice. With this figure, most people didn't need to speak, but just saw Meng Chen's momentum and scared them away.

  Han Mo calmly put down the guitar and moved his eyes to the other person. The style and temperament of dressing up are similar to the style of bar decoration. Han Mo guessed that this person is the owner of the bar.

  Relaxed from the ending music, the audience boiled, cheers, shouts, they hadn't heard such a nice sound for a long time, and the voices of the people were abrupt for a while.

  "One more, one more."

   "One song is enough! Sing another song."

   "Lao Meng has such an awesome character just to release it to us today, it's not authentic."

Everyone said what they said, but the content was the same. They still had to listen. I didn't hear enough. During the hustle and bustle, everyone focused their eyes on the stage, for fear that the guy would run away after a while. Many regular customers in the bar were originally. Lao Meng's friends, everyone was clamoring and did not estimate.

  Only one young man sitting in the corner bowed his head after singing the song and started to fiddle with himself.

   "This buddy sings really well, hello, Xiangzi, what are you doing?"

  "Upload video." Zhang Xiang did not look up, his fat fingers tapped on the screen, watching the progress bar finish, a fat smile appeared on the corners of his mouth.

  Just uploaded the recorded video to the Internet, Zhang Xiang is very much looking forward to it. He often shares some videos at station C, but the response is mediocre. He has been struggling hard to become a small influencer, obviously without any results.

   "Come on, you should listen to the song well. Just your popularity and not many hits. The first requirement for an Internet celebrity is to be handsome. Look, just like the guy on the stage."

Zhang Xiang felt bitter, but Zhang Xiang was always taunted by his buddies. He defended himself at first, but now he doesn't fight anymore. Originally, he wanted to add popularity to himself by the performance of this buddy on stage, so he looked at himself and uploaded it again. On the video page, he sighed for a long time, shook his head, turned off the phone, and took a sip of the wine.

  ...

Meng Chen wanted to listen to another song too, but obviously not now. He wanted to keep the talent in front of him. He hadn't heard such a pure good voice for a long, long time. Meng Chen's own lethal face squeezed out a very He smiled incongruously and politely, "It's too noisy here, why don't we go talk inside?"

  Han Mo gave a polite hum, and followed Meng Chen to the depths of the bar. His departure caused a commotion. The guests in the bar didn't want Han Mo to leave like this. They hadn't heard enough. The scene was a bit out of control. The manager hurried out with two security guards and explained to everyone in a pleasant and pleasant manner. Emotions.

Han Mo followed Meng Chen into the room deep in the corridor. As soon as he entered the door, he was shocked by the scene in front of him. This is not an office, but a rehearsal room. The wall facing the door is covered with guitars. The lights shine brightly on the piano box. On the other side is a set of drums, bass, keyboard and other musical instruments. The speakers may not interfere with the music in the bar during rehearsal, so sound insulation panels are installed on all four walls.

   A black leather sofa was set up in the innermost part of the room. Meng Chen sat down on the sofa and waved his hand to signal Han Mo to also sit down.

  I could clearly feel the leather sofa trembling and squeaking when Meng Chen sat down. The place where he sat down collapsed in a big hole. Han Mo glanced at the sofa and sat on the single sofa opposite Meng Chen.

   "My name is Meng Chen, and I am the owner of this bar." Meng Chen is a typical rock and roll native from the northern capital. He has a very casual personality, a carefree speech, a loud voice, and a straight temper.

   "Well, I know." Han Mo said lightly.

  Meng Chen lit a cigarette in his mouth, took another cigarette from the cigarette case and handed it to Han Mo. Han Mo waved his hand and refused.

   "It will be easier if you know it, you sing well, the song is original." Meng Chen smiled carelessly, and put the rejected cigarette back into the cigarette box.

  Han Mo nodded and gave a soft hmm.

"It's pretty good, I didn't expect you to be able to sing and write at a young age." Meng Chen has a very good impression of the young man in front of him. Although he only heard him sing a song and said a few words, he said that The man is very accurate, this kid is very much to his intentions, Meng Chen hooked his mouth and said, "I will come to work tomorrow, 2000 a day, all year round. You know we are a bar, as long as I don't close the door, we have to go to work. But if you encounter special circumstances, you can ask me for leave in advance. It's easy to say."

Two thousand a day, Han Mo was shocked when he heard this number. It was more than the bartender said. It is sixty thousand a month, but...all year round, Han Mo can't help but frown, "Go to work." What about the time? Can it be adjusted freely?" He knew that this question was almost impossible and a bit stupid, but he couldn't help asking.

Meng Chen's laughter echoed in the huge room, and he said with a carefree grin, "Dude, are you kidding me? Can guests allow you to control it freely? You can do whatever you want during the day, but you must be here at night." Resolutely impossible to change.

Han Mo did not speak any more, he was silent. If the child's mother is on a business trip, the little guy cannot be taken care of at night. The time is not appropriate. Although the salary is high, it is very exciting, but he makes money for the little guy. Taking care of her is First place.

Meng Chen saw that the other party did not immediately agree, but he reacted strangely to Han Mo. With such a high salary, no singer in a bar in Beidu would refuse. In the past, others had sharpened their heads and wanted to come, and he didn't like it. Meng Chen looks fierce to outsiders, but because of his temper, he is actually a very talkative person. He took the corner of his mouth and said, "Why buddy, I don't think the money is too small? The salary is in a bar in Beidu. You can go and inquire. If there is someone taller than me, I will give twice as much as he gives."

  Han Mo gently shook his head and said, "It's not a question of money."