Chapter 50: Just because of weakness

Although yesterday’s game added a lot of visibility to Han Mo, it has not yet reached the point of being chased by fans. In addition, Han Mo is dressed very plainly, and is not as obvious as other stars wearing sunglasses and masks until he reaches the company. No one in the building recognized him.

   But just stepped into the Sichen Media Building, things were not like that at all.

   "Han Mo!"

  Boom, boom!

With two noises, the colored ribbons floated all over the ground. I don’t know where a group of people suddenly appeared. They suddenly surrounded Han Mo, with colored ribbons, colored inkjets, and some small gifts. How much more each person had in their hands There is something less.

  Han Mo was stunned for a moment. He didn't expect this scene to appear suddenly, but after a closer look, he found that they were all colleagues of the company.

   "Congratulations, the first show was successful yesterday."

   "Han Mo, you are great, although I didn't go to the scene, but I saw it from beginning to end in front of TV. You sing so well. Your strength overwhelms other singers."

  " "Southern Girl" is so nice, I kept making a fist excitedly, and then you said "She, in my heart." "Oh, I almost got up and applauded when I was drunk."

   "Of course, the people in the Morning Media have the strength."

   "That's also my good eye." Meng Si suddenly walked in from the outside of the crowd, "Okay, it's all gone, Han Mo has to prepare a song for the competition next week."

Han Mo didn't like to talk at all, and finally got in touch with Han Mo. Before he could say a few words, he was interrupted by Meng Si. Everyone was a little reluctant, but there was no way. It was like a deflated balloon in an instant. One by one, he turned his head back and forth one step at a time.

Seeing the person leaving, Meng Si rolled his eyes, "These people, I don't know that I work hard and think about chasing stars every day." After saying that, he sneered again, "But we can follow the stars of our company as you like." Si sighed with hands on his hips, "Hey, I want to go out for a while. Recently, there have been many things in the company. Go and prepare the songs for the next game by yourself. You can use the rehearsal room as you like, and you don't need to make an appointment."

Meng Si left. Han Mo went to the rehearsal room alone. Rehearsal room No. 1 was in the first room in the corridor. Han Mo glanced inside. There was no one. The door lock had been opened by the assistant. It is estimated that Meng Si arranged it. .

  Han Mo just prepared to practice, but there was a quarrel outside the door. It was not so much a quarrel, it was more like a person reprimanding loudly, and the other person did not speak, but just cried quietly.

This kind of reprimand is actually very common in the rehearsal room. Some newcomers are often scolded by music producers when they are rehearsing, because they have no reputation and no background. In order to continue to develop in the company, they can only do well with the seniors in the company. Relationship, Han Mo has not been surprised.

  The reprimands were loud, and the content of their words suddenly broke into Han Mo's ears.

"You saw in yesterday's game. They are all human beings. Which one can you compare? In terms of strength, you can't compare to Han Mo. In terms of voice, you can't compare to Ye Lizhi or backstage." The talking woman sneered. Two times, "Who is Wang Yao? Don't say anything else, let you change the number plate, you don't have to change with others obediently."