.°•The perfect boy•°. - P.jm

It was your second year in the new university when you were shifted to the new town

It was your second year in the new university when you were shifted to the new town. You generally never fell for anyone. Moreover, you always used to feel as if having a crush is all in stories and its stupid in real life.

Until~ you met Park Jimin. Your classmate. You still couldn't accept that you had a crush on him. Your thoughts still dragged you down bad. You thought it was the attraction because he was drop dead handsome and pretty whenever the sunlight his his glowing dermis , adding multiple details you didn't even ask for.

Of course all the girls were drooling over him. You never had a chance, you thought. He was famous, handsome, intelligent enough and a good player. But you? You always thought you were the least.

You soon got a feeling that was pleasurable but irritating and confusing at the same time. You felt yourself wet whenever he touched or even walked past you. Just a look needed and you would break.

[Y/n's] pov:

I slowly tilted my head on the bench. This was the third time I was getting a detention. All the students were leaving and here I was, dumb, sleepy. Soon my gaze changed to see the mystic animal like scenario. Jimin, he looks always so hot. He was again sitting on the sunshine bench.

His pretty lips, glossing in the beautiful light, his skin glowing as if it was a glass. I almost forgot I was staring at him. He looked at me, his chin resting like a queen on his palm, his elbow on the bench as he passed me a smirk. It was awkward, how much more stupid can I be?

"Detention again Ms. [Y/l/n] ?", he asked. I shook my head before answering. "Yeah, Maths sucks.", I scoffed. The silence killed the vibe. "What are you doing? You are a topper", I asked him to break the silence. "There are guests at home, I hate them", he answered. I giggled a little.

He is so perfect. I again felt the awkward feeling down there, right between my thighs. I didn't know what my expressions were at the time, but I knew he was still glaring at me like never did before. "Hm?", I hummed. He shook his head. "You want help with Maths? I wonder if I could help"

What a chance Y/n. Let's get it, let's get it, let's get it.

"S-sure! ", Dumbo~ why did you stutter. "Let's start.", he said. I took the book, opening it. He shifted next to me. His scent was sweet as a lily. I grew wetter, all I needed was something I couldn't imagine. A crush is stupid, but I am stupid. Aren't I?

I placed finger on the equation I was confused in. "Look, its not hard once you place them differently and do it with some steps", he wrote on the notebook, but all I could read was him only. "Like this ok?", he asked. He probably, nearly caught me staring.

"Yeah", I answered. He stood up and walked to the door. "Jimin? Wh-", I was stopped my his laugh. "You think I don't know?", he said. My heart hammered harder than the train running. "What?" I wanted to run away and jump out of the window.