≋His good boy- (J.Hs × M.Yg)

Hobi- a dog hybrid
Yoongi- his owner
(This is gonna be a fluff)

Hoseok wagged his tail as he was stuck with the remote control buttons. He tried figuring out which channel to switch on. He sighed and relaxed over a big rabbit plushie, hugging it and nibbling its ear.

"Yoongi away...", he mumbled to himself while he watched some cartoons. He felt sleepy but he couldn't sleep until he watched his owner step into the house, safely. Today he promised to bring him his new chewing toy so he didn't tear off any cloth or plushie again.

Hobi finally switched the TV off hugging the rabbit tight and whimpering to himself. He drooled over the floor waiting for his master to come in. He heard heavy and slow steps over the stairs as his tongue hung out and his ears popped up. He sat on his knees by the door waiting for it to ring and open.

His eyes met Yoongi's and a big smile appeared over his face but Yoongi looked tired. Of course his job was really very tough. Although how hard his day must be. He loved to see his little pup resting in his arms, playing and giggling over his talks.

"Aww little one. Did you miss me?", he asks hugging him after closing the door. Picking him up in his arms he lead him to the bedroom. "Your master is dirty right now. Wack! Lemme bath ok. Be a good boy and don't sneak in like before", he says as he takes the towel.

Hobi started to dust the bed and started to swim inside the blanket, fluffy and smelling like Yoongi. His tail along with his butt peeked out of the blankie. Yoongi was back, all fresh with a sky blue tee and some sweatpants. He gave him a bright smile sitting on the corner of the bed.

"What did Hobi do all day?", he asked as Hoseok hugged him, resting his chin over his shoulder and softly settled himself over his lap. Yoongi gave out a small chuckle and hugged him back pecking his cheek. "I missed Master so much. I ate my food! And I didn't even chew anything", he assured.

"Hobi good boy...", Hoseok called again and made a little pout with his curled small lips. "I have to agree Hobi is a really good boy", with that one compliment his golden ears and tail moved. "Thank you Masterr", he said finally feeling better in his owner's arms. He literally waited so much for his warmth.

"But master! You forgot the toy! Didn't you ", he complained. Hobi ran his fingers down his soft hair and ears. He lifted his chin up giving his slender and small nose a peck. "Of course not babyboy. I have got you one", he kissed his cheek once again. Looking at his lovely eyes.

"Master where?", he asks as Yoongi stands up getting a colorful rubber flower out of his bag. He held his cheeks with one of his hands and showed the toy in hid mouth playfully. "A pretty flower for my pretty little boy" , he said laying down next to him.

Hobi clearly loved it. He nibbled on it, gradually scooting nearby Yoongi and embracing him. His cuddles were the best ones. He patted his head and showered his face with kisses. "Oh lord, what would have I been without you", Hobi laughed at his words and threw the toy at the end of the bed.

"Ay you shouldn't do that. Little flower must be sad", Yoongi made a face and and Hobi almost watered his eyes. "But Hobi not bad! I will apologize. Flower can sleep with me and Master", he said running down the bed and taking back the toy.

"Fine bub. You're a really good puppy. Don't you think you should sleep", He asked as he felt that Hoseok's eyes were heavy and sleepy. He pulled him upon his chest and his head rested over it. He brushed his hair with his fingers. "But master just came. I wanna play", his face was melted fir affection.

"Its fine baby. I have a holiday tomorrow you know right. We can play all day!", he said patting his back and held his fingers interlocked with his longer and slender ones. Hobi didn't seem to agree but hummed and kissed his neck softly and breathed over it.

"Promise Hobi!", Hoseok whined and looked at him. "I do promise my baby", he says pushing his head again down to his chest and and his whole body relaxed over Yoongi's. "For now my love. Sleep ok? I'm again sorry to be late", he moves his hand under his shirt and rubbed his warm skin. "Love don't be a bad puppy, follow the orders of your master", he replied to his silence and pulled him at his side.

"I will listen to master", he nods and closes his eyes. He started to swish his thumb over his lips and kissed him softly. He was all asleep in a matter of seconds. It was all he needed. The way he sweetly curled up in his embrace and sleeping soundly. He loved him and for his loyalty. Although being a human, he still loved Hobi as a puppy hybrid that he was.

Bonus:
The next morning:

Bonus: The next morning: