In heat - K.Th x J.Jk

⚠️Trigger warning⚠️: Bad words, rough s3x, blood

Greatly overwhelmed by the compliments he got from the company people. His gaze stopped at Jungkook, his boss who was waiting patiently for him to notice him. Everyone got into their work after the cheers. Kim Taehyung did a great job by raising a high profit for the company. It was a day to celebrate. Jungkook and Taehyung were sex partners for a long time. No one knew about it, but they could make out by the way they look at each other. They had something as a secret.

Taehyung had feelings for his boss ever since he met him. He didn't seem to notice it. Taehyung most importantly was an omega who used to take pills more often than the others. He used to hide his feelings for Jungkook and pretend as if they were only there for each other as sex partners and not anything else. Just like Jungkook showed Taehyung.

"Congratulations Hyung", he mumbled in his raspy voice and shook his hand. Tae had the largest smile on his face. "Thank you so much", he said and felt the grip over his hand tighten. He pulled him in by his neck "I have to thank you rather", he whispered in his ear which made his spinal cord straight up and his mouth turn into a red one.

"Meet me after office hours Hyung", he said and walked up looking all fine in black shirt and an over coat.

It was the time. The office was on the urge of closing when he got up winding up his work and taking his bag. He met Jungkook with his car soon. "Get in Hyung", he had some other smile over his face. It was rare to see a leader like him and more like, an alpha to be found smiling around. He sat there with his hands on his lap. He looked out while Jungkook's eyes were set over his pretty nape.

He held the back of his head softly and pulled him into a deep kiss. Their tongues melted together. Tae gave in and held his hands while kissing him back. He let go of him as they reached the place, he was taking them. He instructed the driver to drive off. They stood in front of an adult toys' shop. "What is this?", Taehyung asked getting a little embarrassed. "Sex toys' shop? what else you see?", he said getting a little chuckle out of his lips.

Tae stopped Jungkook from moving in and held his arm. "Why did you bring me here?", he asked trying to convince him. "Well, I saw your history over an online shopping app. You really needed a vibrator when you have me. Still, I don't discriminate, I will get what you need as you did a lot for the company" {reminder to clear your history corny kids😊}

He gulped hard as they moved inside, and Tae's face flushed into red. There were so many of them and more importantly all so big. He saw handcuffs, a spank board and many dildos. Jungkook was roaming around like in a grocery shop. He held a big one in his hands and showed it to me "What about this? This is like me, isn't it?", he smirks and hands it to him. "I don't want any of them Jungkook", he said putting it back again.

"No need to be shy. At least choose one of them Hyung", he said and handed him many more dicks. They were all big and some had real veins over them. He shook his head and continued to walk.

TIME SKIP LOL:

They were in the hotel while Jungkook put down the bag of toys down on the bed. Tae didn't look well as Jungkook touched his head. "H-Hyung you are in heat?", he asked while his face was lit up with lust just by looking at Tae's face when needy. "Your fault.", he scolded as he picked him up in his hands and lead to the bed. "You chose many of them, but I guess we would end up using none but me"

His head was hot but once Jungkook lead a hand in his thigh it was hotter. They fell into a deep kiss as he slowly started to undress Tae. He had magnificent chest but comparatively a smaller waist. He pulled away as a trail of saliva joined their mouth and he laid small pecks over the omega's face. He sucked the region near his jaw and lead to the neck leaving marks. He bit his neck softly and pinched his nipples.

"Look at them getting excited", he smiled and took out the first toy out of the bag. "Not bad. This is huge", he said switching the vibrator on as it started to wiggle. He put it at his nipple as Taehyung whined softly while biting his lip. He together started to suck on other one too. He took it to his bulge between his thighs. He looked at his Hyung lovingly. He was whimpering with pleasure.

The very next second, he removed his pants and attached it inside his boxers as Tae would moan looking at Jungkook. "You like that Hyung?", he smirked and removed his clothes too. He removed the vibrator and brought it near to his hole. "You keep acing like you don't like it. But you endure it all like a whore the very next minute", he smirked putting it inside him as Tae's back arched and he gripped the sheets moaning.

He took another thing out of the bag. Those were handcuffs, "You had all these kinks?", He chuckled and put them on Taehyung with his hands up his body. "This is useful when you act like a slut in front of me. I know when to use them, when you talk with your favorite colleague so much", he was being merciless while kissing him. He bit his lip harsh that there was blood flowing out soon. He continued kissing while hearing his moans. "Jungkook, take them. I need you now", he whined while trying to join his thighs as he separated them every time.

"Aw now you get it Hyung?", he smiled and put his member with Tae's starting to jerk them together. He started to suck him off while another toy came in his hands. It was another dildo but there were big beads over it. He removed the vibrator putting it inside Tae's mouth before he could even speak anything.

He continued to suck him off while moving the dildo in and out of his hole. His moans were muffled over the toy as Jungkook sucked it faster and harder. Tae was moaning loud but wasn't heard. He released inside Jungkook's mouth without any control. His cum dripped down his lip while he smirked again.

He laid beside him while looking at his doe eyes as he removed the dildo from his mouth. "Tell me now Hyung", he turned towards him. Taehyung moved over him while teasing his member with his ass.

"You are so needy", he said and traced a finger over his face and lips while kissing him in the loveliest way possible. He then pulled him beneath him and pinned him while stroking their cock together before putting it in his hole.

It was tight and wet, he moaned and groaned taking it in and out as his length stretched his hole even more. Taehyung was a moaning mess under him as he arched his back amd grinded over his cock with his pumps under him. The room was filled with moans and deep breaths of theirs.

A truly well built Alpha was Jungkook, he meant no mercy over Taehyung. He kept f*cking him harsh, not even caring about his shaking body. "Hyung you end up making me want you more everyday", he said and spanked him. He started to stroke his little member softly while taking over Tae's body with his cock.

He overwhelmed him so much that Tae wasn't able to catch his breath at any moment. " Jungkook...I will cum", he moaned loud and gripped his back, digging his nails in it. "I would love that Hyung, imagine us realesing at the same time? You don't have to", he said.

He groaned for the last time and came along with Taehyung. He grabbed his neck and kissed him brutally. They were left breathless as he caught him in his arms placing him above his torso. "You are so pretty", he said and pulled him in a tight hug.

" Jungkook...I like you", Tae whispered. "or love you?", Jungkook asked and looked at him. "I would love to hear that infact", he said. " I love you..be my alpha", he blushed and Jungkook nodded happily.

_______________________________________

Here I am as always. Please do vote and read the NAMJIN FF that I published on my profile. Please do check it out and vote!!!

At last love you all so much 💕
Drink water, wear masks and stay safe