≋As soft as a petal - (P.Jm × Y/N)

Requested by Lamonehorn

His hand trailed down your waist as the sweet and soft smell of his scent filled your lungs and you kissed him back. It was a perfect holiday morning when you let out a giggle and peck his nose.

You both cuddled tightly as he whispered his sweet praises in your ears. You smiled widely and kissed his neck softly. "Good morning", you say after a soft laugh. He fiddled his fingers with yours and you both kissed multiple times.

You could notice how happy he looked with you. His hair were all fluffy and messed, not even combed with his fingers. It made him look even more pretty. After a long week, it was a relaxing day with your boyfriend. You couldn't talk much or hang out. You kissed his hand humming and moving to his chest.

All you two could do was cuddle and spend some time with each other. There were a lot things that bothered you those days. Not anymore because he was with you. You didn't need anything but only him and his beautiful smile to make things better.

You both started with the breakfast as he held your waist softly whispering spells to melt your mind and heart and smooth out your nerves. "You are ridiculously pretty", he says as you kiss his plump lips with yours.

You were full as he laughed at your reaction rubbing your tummy "aww you look delighted", he kisses your tummy as you slap him away playfully. He kisses your lips once more as you pull him in a sweet hug.

"I am delighted!", you sit over his lap as he lifts you up to the couch getting over you and showering you with his wet kisses all over your neck and jawline. "You are really very pretty to me", he whispers an airy compliment as you giggle "you aren't any less. Trust me"

He lifts up your top again rubbing your waist trailing it with his wet kisses. "Aye..stop", you cup his cheeks but he pouts and kisses your soft spot over the tummy again. You let out an airy moan and ruffle his hair softly for some seconds.

The play got a little sensual. He was handling you with all of his love. Your hands rubbed circles over his neck as he let out his breaths over your stomach. "Babe. Can you ride my face? I wanna see how beautiful you look like that", he asks with a cocky expression, you flick his head and let out a laugh.

"What? But we never did that", you say as he moved up kissing your lips again as his hand slipped in your pants rubbing your womanhood, a little away from your clit to raise a feeling of restlessness in you in a matter of moments.

"Don't you want those lovely luscious lips down there meeting mine? What if we never tried it. Today is the time. And to be obvious we barely met anyways", he said with a sigh as you started to kiss his neck with slow humble words touching his heated skin.

"I agree. We can do that of course", a smile covered his face as he settled over the couch and rested on his back. "Come on. I need it right now" he was looking silly as you took off your top along with your bra as he stared at them wholeheartedly.

You took off your lower clothing and felt a small blush over your cheeks, just like a feeling like it was your first time. Well it was your first time in a while. "What happened my soft baby? Are you shy? Why would you be. It's just me, come here my beauty", he says pulling your waist and makes you sit over his body as your hands rest upon his chest.

"Don't be shy my little bunny. You look so amazing. And you'd look more pretty riding my face. Won't you?", you nod softly and let out breaths positioning yourself over his face as his fingers slipped inside your hole stretching it softly as his tongue touched and you felt heavenly. You started to move your hips uncontrollably.

"You like it my love? You like it how my tongue works?", I says moving his tongue in and out as you couldn't help it but just beg for more. He held your thighs and started to grind your clit over his lips and tongue. Swirling it at the points that made you go crazy. "Jimin...", you'd soft moans and achievers filled the air.

He hummed several times over it. Praising you with his words as your face heated up everytime he made a contact with your eyes and starred at them. Like falling in love all over again.

After a few minutes you reached your orgasm. Holding his hair in order to reach it. You let out wild moans as your eyes rolled back and you let out over his lips. He licked you away clean, still humming over your clits as you rested over his chest.

"My sweet flower. Ridiculously soft and pretty? Delicate like a petal"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it I'm sorry if it's small but I barely get any time these days. Anyways hope you all are great.

Also the requests are closed. Haha~~