•°Crybaby°• (pt.1) - J.Jk × P.Jm

Note⇨The following content contains homosexual scenes

Note⇨The following content contains homosexual scenes. If you need to skip you can freely do that. Do not hate or dislike any of the following written chapter or the idol. It includes male pov. Again it's just an imaginary scenario. Hope you enjoy! ~June

Jimin's pov:

I walked to the office with my head up and the bag tucking over one of my shoulders. I looked inside the main room of the office where the keyboards clicked. I looked at my seat. It was a new day. After so many interviews and colliding all the fake confidence I owned, I keyed up the opportunity.

Yeah.. I have worked at many places. Looking like a tough guy but being a lot more soft hearted. I cried a lot back then. Over a lot of times when the owner in the shop used to scold me. I accepted after a long time, I was a Crybaby. Seems as dreamy as an alligator in a pot. It was true, a rough, gentleman and a trouble maker is a fucking brat that cries over small things.

I settled down switching on the PC. Opening the files I started the work assigned by the manager. Not even seconds, the lady just beside me started off a stare. I usually ignore it. I looked back and she just whispered a hi. I waved back with a smile. I shrugged my shoulders and got back to work again.

After some long minutes of typing a d typing. My head started to burn. It wasn't the way that I actually was not knowing how to work. It was just that I felt nauseous. I have never been in front of a computer since long. I literally used to roam around in cafés, shops and libraries for work because there wasn't any company needing any of the small workers.

Not like this company didn't seem big. It was huge. I put my head down on the desk, resting it over my crossed hands. I still looked at the screen thinking what next. I knew I couldn't work sitting on a damn chair and just moving my fingers, I was more used to physical work like cleaning the window. I hated it.

My eyes felt sleepy after I completed the typing and put my head down again. "I cannot...", I whispered to myself. I heard heavy footsteps reaching to me. I wasn't prepared for a bang at my desk. It was hi. 'The' boss. I simply looked at him waking up from whatever the hell was up with my body that day. He looked muscular as fuck. I meant everything else than a good body.

His game turned my soft eyes denser. It was a straight away game he played with his eyes. His hands inside the pockets of his pants. His turtle neck seeking from the grey coat he wore. I was scanning him before he started his foul mouth like any other 'boss'.

"Good place to sleep. Mr...Park?", he asked in a sarcastic way. One side of his lips raised up in a smirk for some seconds. My greed started up its pace. No way I could be a big h0e for someone, but honestly I wanted him to rail me right there. Right when I stuttered. He banged the desk again. Showed how his anger was boiling up.

"Its a better place to work Mr.Park", with all that he left the place without anymore expressions over his face. Already, yes I disappointed already. My face was burning. Though he didn't scream like beasts but felt I the same way when he banged the desk and the office was silent again.