.°•Lazy•°. - K.sj (fluff♡)

He laid down soft kisses over your neck continuing to your collar bones. You flutter opened your eyes and soon met his. He took a minute to stare into them right back, you smelled the familiar odor of his clothes. He was wearing a white sweatshirt.

He rested on his elbow, with his palm on his soft cheeks. You touched your eyes, scratching them softly. You stretched out with a long yawn. The sunlight covered the faces of you both in a moment when he removed the curtains. "Morning little ducky", he chuckled at your ruined hair.

"Morning Jinnie", you said touching your eyes again. "Move your cute as$ here and give me my morning hug", he said standing far. You were lazy enough to ignore his words. "Babe? Did you hear me?", he asked again. You hummed in response and stood up. But you sat down again, feeling your legs weak.

He sighed loudly. Walking up to you he held your hands to make you stand. "Mm!", you stopped him. He held your body and lifted it to put you on his shoulder. "Hey!! No!-", he laughed. You hanged behind his back and he held your hips and legs. "Shut up, you're lazy". He said leading you to the bathroom.

"Stand straight here", he ordered with a soft smile pinned on his plump lips. Taking a rubber band he made your messed up hair in a bun. "Ouch", you exclaimed when he pulled them too hard. "Sorry..", he whispered taking your brush and handing it to you. You looked at his face again, showing yourself dumb. "What?", he raised an eyebrow.

"Brush...", you opened your mouth. "you little...", he made faces but then shoved the toothbrush into your mouth brushing in directions. You smiled at his while he was brushing your teeth. "Hey stob it", he shouted. You laughed that you almost spit on his face. You finally cleaned up and sat on the bed again, yawning.

"You don't even dare to touch the bed.", he crossed his arms. "Jin come here", you cried. He did and that was your chance you catched him and managed to throw him on the bed. You climbed up on him. "Kim Seokjin is blocked", you played, holding his hands tight to pin him on bed. "You think you can win duckling?", he teased with a smirk painted on his lips.

He flipped the tables and swiftly slid into your arms using his sly skills to make you come at his position. Pinning you to the bed he showed you where you belonged to. "You see who wins", he says. You pouted playfully and you both burst out of laughs. He kissed your lips deeply touching your waist and gliding his body over yours. "You are the best morning", you said between the kiss. "Am I?"

He spooned you into his arms, his long legs touching the lower part of you. Warm enough that you didn't need a blanket. He played with your hair. His hand travelled through your shirt, making its way to touch your tummy. "I didn't exercise in a while-", you stopped. "Shut up, you're already perfect", he says while caressing your body.

"Jin?", you asked. "Yeah?", "Aren't you being lazier now?", you asked chuckling. "Shhh", he stopped you from saying anything else, with his hand on your mouth, his eyes closed in comfort. "It feels so good", he compliments.

"Its better to be lazy with you duckling"~~

_______________________________________

Ayo~ I hope you're doing good. I was in a really soft mood so here it was what I could think. Btw! Tysm for 4.4k reads. Don't forget to vote too! <3

^•^ June