Chapter 01

Third person pov.....

"Hey, stop crying sweetie" Chaeryeong calmed the child who was barked at by the dog earlier.

The child is bent over and crying.

"The dog is gone. I sent it away" Chaeryeong said in a soft voice.

The child looked up with teary eyes. She looked at Chaeryeong and the girl smiled at her.

"Come on, stand there" Chaeryeong helped the girl to stand up and rubbed her soiled clothes.

"Thank you unnie" the child thanked and hugged the girl.

When they parted on a hug, Chaeryeong took something from her pocket and gave it to the child.

"Eat that okay?" The child smiled and nodded.

Chaeryeong looked at her watch and realized that she had been around for too long.

"Looks like they're already waiting for me" she mumbled and stood up.

"Sweetie~ I just need to go home, my friends are already looking for me" she said goodbye to the child.

"okay unnie, be careful"

"You also be careful"

Before leaving, the gurl hugged Chaeryeong who was happy.

When they parted on the hug. Chaeryeong walked back to her house.

"Why did you taking so long Chaer?" Ryujin asked Chaeryeong.

"I'm sorry, I helped a child" she replied and put the snacks on the coffee table.

"Really?"

"Hm"

"Chaeryeong is really kind" Lia praised and gently squeezed her friend's cheek.

Chaeryeong just giggled and sat on the couch.

"Is Chaeryeong unnie here?!" shouted by the 8 year old Yuna from the second floor of the House.

"Yes! I'm here!" Chaeryeong answer and giggled.

Yuna immediately went downstairs and ran towards her favorite unnie.

"Miss me already?" Chaeryeong asked as she let the giant baby sit on her lap.

"Why did you take so long?" Yuna complained and pout.

"Just talking to another kid" when Yuna heard the older's answer, her eyebrows rose.

"Who is that kid?" Yuna asked that you can feel the jealousy in her .

And of course Chaeryeong will notice that in her.

"Are you jelly?" Chaeryeong asked while smiling.

She did not receive a response to the giant baby. It just hugged her and turned a blind eye. Means, she's sleepy.

"Is my baby already sleepy?"

"Mm..."

Chaeryeong thinks that her giant baby is cute.

"Would you like me to take you to the bedroom and sleep there?" chaeryeong asked.

"I don't want to, I want to be next to you" Yuna replied in her baby voice .

Chaeryeong just giggled and hugged the child tightly.

"Awww, our chaeryeong is like a mother to Yuna" Lia said and smiled.

It took them two hours to watch the movie until Lia and Ryujin need to go home.

"I think Ryujin and I need to go home" Lia said goodbye and kissed Chaeryeong on the cheek.