Chapter 17

Third person pov.......

"Yahhh Yeji!! Get the pink teddy bear!!" Chaeryeong shouted While watching Yeji.

"Wait a minute Chaeryeong!!" Yeji shouted too.

"Hmph!" Chaeryeong hummed and turned away.

Before she could leave, Yeji pulled her back.

"What?" She said in a cold tone.

They've been fighting with Yeji for a while because the cat eyed can't get the teddy bear that Chaeryeong wants in the claw machine.

"Just wait up, I'll get what you want too" Yeji said and dropped the coin again in the hole for the fifth time.

This is Yeji's fifth try and she's really annoyed because she can't get what the brunette wants.

'Do better Yeji, you need to make Chaeryeong happy' Yeji though and Take a deep breath.

She moved the manual and quickly caught the teddy bear.

She got it quickly and she made a big smile on her lips.

"For you~" she said and handed Chaeryeong the teddy bear.

"YAHH!! thank you Yeji" Chaeryeong said and immediately hugged the Teddy bear.

Yeji just chuckled at the brunette.

"You know, let's eat first. I'm hungry, are you? "Yeji asked.

"I'm hungry too" Chaeryeong replied and pout.

"Come, I saw something there in the fast food corner. Let's eat there" Yeji invited and the brunette nodded happily.

They walked hand in hand and went to a fast food corner.

"its my treat, so choose what you want" Yeji said making Chaeryeong surprise.

"Huh? You don't have to do that. I have my own money" Chaeryeong refused.

"Shhh Chaeryeong, you've always freed me so now it's my turn" Yeji said and winked.

Its send chills to Chaeryeong.

They sat down at the empty table and waited for the waiter to approach them.

"What's your order, ma'am?" the waiter asked and smiled charmingly at the two.

“A double patty burger and an iced tea” Yeji said.

"You ma'am?" the waiter asked Chaeryeong who was still looking at the menu.

'The one I choose shouldn't be expensive, it's embarrassing for Yeji' she though.

She lingered for a few minutes and Yeji noticed that.

"Uhmm Chaer. Is there a problem? Can't you choose what you can eat?" Yeji's concern.

Chaeryeong just smiled awkwardly.

"Because I can't choose relatively low -priced food, I'm ashamed to pay too much, I'm ashamed of you"

"What? Why are you shy ?. Chaer, its my treat, so it's okay how expensive the food is as long as you can eat well, I'm fine "Yeji explained and smiled.

Chaeryeong just smiled and chose her order.

(Time skip cuz Chaeryeong is pretty)

"What time is it?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Sure, it's 8:39"

"What?!?" Chaeryeong's eyes widened.

"Why?" Yeji wondered.

"I'm too late, I need to go home" Chaeryeong hurriedly took her things and stood up. Before she could be removed, she felt a hand restrain her.

"Wait, do you want me to come with you?" said Yeji.

Chaeryeong was still hesitant. It would be embarrassing if she refused the cat eyed offer.

"Sure"

Yeji stood up took her belongings.

They walked out of the amusement park and waited for a ride. But because it's too late, there aren't too many taxis passing by.

"You know Chaer, maybe it's better if we walk"

"Okay...."

Chaeryeong walked first and Yeji followed her like a guard.

While walking, they saw five men walking by holding bottles of wine.

Chaeryeong stopped when she saw them. She was frightened and backed away whenever they approached.

Yeji also saw this so she immediately approached Chaeryeong. When she approached, it immediately clung to her clothes, obviously scared.

Yeji thought twice, but she immediately put one arm on Chaeryeong's shoulder and pulled it closer to her.

"Now, let's pretend that we're girlfriends" Yeji whispered.

"What? What shall I do?" Chaeryeong also whispered.

"Just follow what I do" Yeji replied and smirked.

She pulled Chaeryeong even closer to her and smirked.

'Nice timing' Yeji though then smirked for the third time.

They had already walked and they were close to the group of men.

As they got close, Yeji immediately hugged Chaeryeong sideways and acted tenderly.

"The fuck Yeji!! what are you doing?" Chaeryeong mumbled.

"I said just follow me okay"

Chaeryeong glared to Yeji.

As they approached the group of men, Yeji immediately buried her face in Chaeryeong's neck. Acting dizzy.

Chaeryeong, on the other hand, is already blushing and her heart is beating faster.

'Our face is just..... inch' she though.

The men looked at them and when Yeji noticed it she immediately kissed Chaeryeong's cheek.

She just smiled at Chaeryeong's view that her cheek was red because of what she did.