Chapter 34

Third person pov .....

"How long have they been out" Chaeryeong complained while waiting outside the day care that Yuna attended.

A few more minutes passed and the door opened. Chaeryeong smiled and waited for her nephew to come out.

Meanwhile, Yuna is looking for her parent who she thinks will pick her up.

"Where's Eomma?" Yuna asked while looking for her Parent.

"Yuna-ssi ~" the girl stopped when she heard a familiar voice calling to her.

She turned around and saw her Chaeryeong unnie smiling at her.

"Chaeryeong unnie!!" Yuna shouted and hurried to her aunt.

Chaeryeong hugged her and lifted her.

"Do you miss me?" Chaeryeong asked and kissed her nephew's cheek.

It nodded and smiled widely.

"I miss you unnie" Yuna said and stroked her aunt's cheek.

"Well, here I am" Chaeryeong said and giggled.

"You're not leaving? You're not leaving me?"

"Not anymore, promise"

"Yiiieeee!!" Yuna squealed and peppered a kiss on Chaeryeong's face.

"Let's go home?"

"Of course!!"

Chaeryeong giggled again because of Yuna's actions.

"Miss Hwang, it's time to go home" said Yeji's assistant.

"I know, go home too" Yeji replied.

Her assistant left and she was left sitting in her chair.

"I want to go home" Yeji said and took a deep breath.

"Where are you going unnie?" Yuna asked when she noticed Chaeryeong arranging in front of the mirror.

"I'm going to your Yeji unnie, I'll surprise her" Chaeryeong replied and giggled.

"You know unnie, she really miss you" Yuna said while watching TV.

"Really? Does she always say that?"

"Yes, sometimes she comes here to your room to sleep. Maybe she's also having a hard time because you're not by her side"

"How can you say that Yuna ? you're too young for that kind of thing"

"Unnie...... I'm 10 years old now, okay?"

"Still."

Yuna just rested and continued watching.

When Chaeryeong finished arranging, she took her bag and what she would give to her girlfriend.

"Yuna .. I'm leaving. Close the door, okay?"

"Okay unnie"

Chaeryeong got in her car and drove to Yeji's office.

Yeji left her office. She took the elevator and was accompanied by a woman. When the elevator closed, the woman looked at Yeji and Yeji was surprised.

"Hi Yeji ~" its calling to her.

Yeji was taken aback when she saw in front of her, one of the women who made out with her.

"What are you doing here?!" Yeji asked with an angry voice.

The woman approached her and placed her hand on Yeji's shoulder. Exactly seducing her.

"Can you stay away from me!!" Yeji shouted and pushed the woman away.

The elevator was about to go down to the ground floor, until the woman thought of something.

Meanwhile, Chaeryeong had just arrived at the parking lot of the building. She immediately got out of her car and took the gifts she would give to her girlfriend.

She walked until she could enter the building. But she felt a weird feeling as she approached the elevator.

She stood opposite it and pressed the button. The elevator hadn't gone down yet so she had to wait.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting for this" the woman said and grinned.

Yeji frowned, until she was surprised when someone kissed her. The woman clung to Yeji's neck so she wouldn't push her.

"Why the duration of this elevator?" Chaeryeong's complaint.

She looks at the screen in the elevator where you can see the numbers floor.

"6"

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

Chaeryeong smiled as it dropped, but she didn't expect it. Her eyes widened when she saw Yeji kissing another woman.

"Y-Yeji?" The two continue what they are doing but Chaeryeong doesn't notice Yeji's struggle with the woman to stop it.

"Yeji!!" Chaeryeong shouted so the woman stopped what she was doing and Yeji looked at Chaeryeong with the fear eye.

And what happened next was really heartbreaking.