Chapter 05

Chaeryeong pov.....

"Chaer, don't look at Yeji. She think differently so don't approach or look at her, okay?" Lia unnie told me earlier.

I don't even know why I looked at Yeji. As far as I know, I just admires her face.

We are now going to the dance studio. As I always do. I teach a student.

---------------------------

"Are you hungry?" Lia asked unnie. I just finished teaching and I'm well dressed.

We went straight to the cafeteria to buy snacks. I'm so hungry right now. While waiting for Lia unnie, I leaned against the wall first and played with my finger.

"Looks who's alone now?" I lifted my head and saw Yeji. she approached me with a smirk in her face.

I stood up straight and swallowed. She kept getting closer and closer until she was in front of me.

"W-What do y-you need?" I stuttered the question.

She bit her lower lip and stared at me.

"I have a question" she said.

"What's that?"

"Why were you staring at me earlier?" She asked and smirked again.

That smirk. It's give me shiver. Help.

She slowly move forward that's why I move backward, and now I'm completely leaning against the wall.

I still don't answer her question. I keep staring at her and I’m barely trying to breathe anymore. Help.

"Hey! Where's my answer?" She asked and leaned her hands between my head.

I have nothing to lose.

"I- uh-"

"What?" She even brought her face close to mine. I was shaking and my heart was beating so fast.

Just one move and our lips will touch. Her hot breath hits my lips.

I saw her staring at my lips. What she plans to do.

"So plump huh?" She said and looked into my eyes again.

"Can you go away? I'm not comfortable" I said.

I've been standing here before. It's like I'm a statue.

"Stop staring, just answer me" I felt her hand snaking on my waist.

The heck Chaeryeong!!! fight back.

"Chaeryeong Come on- Yeji!! what are you doing to Chaeryeong!?!" Lia unnie immediately pushed Yeji so it move backwards.

I'm also breathing that I almost couldn't do before.

Lia unnie would have hit Yeji but I just stopped her.

"Unnie... don't make a scene with her" I said. There are only a few and my tears are already dripping.

"What's wrong with what I did? I just talked to her" Yeji said and smiled proudly.

"You don't have to touch her if you're just going to talk to her!!!" Lia unnie shouted again.

"I'm sorry, she's just .... Sexy" Yeji replied and smirked again.

"Fuck you Yeji!! stop daydreaming!!"

Lia unnie shouted for the third time, but Yeji just laughed at her.

"Shut up Lia, don't worry. I'm going to slowly ruin your friend's life" What?

Is this where my quiet life will start to break? Why did I even look at you?

I hope I just didn't know you.

"Welcome to the Hell, Satan wife" Yeji said and winked at me before leaving.

What does she mean?

"Chaeryeong!!"

"Chaeryeong!!"

"Please Chaeryeong move!!"

I can hear Lia unnie's voice, but why does it seem like I can't move?

"Please Chaeryeong move!!" after all, I lived when she hugged me. I heard Lia unnie's little sob.

"Unnie....." I called to her.

"I'm sorry for what happened Chaer....." I wonder why Lia unnie is apologizing.

"Don't mind me unnie, I'm fine" I said and smiled.

"Come on, go home and rest" Lia unnie held my hand and we left the university.

------------------------------------

Third person pov .....

*Yeji's house*

"So tiring...." Yeji mumbled and lay down on her couch.

She just came home from a hot make out session again with a woman. She met that at the church the last time she passed there.

She gave her a calling card and the woman called her. And when they met, Yeji didn't bother to destroy her femininity.

She knew the woman didn't want that but in her mind. Nothing can stop her.

While staring at the ceiling, suddenly the door bell rang.

Not just once but repeatedly sounding.

"Who is this bitch?" Yeji said and stood up.

When she opened the door, A strong slap hit her cheek immediately.

"What is that for Lia ?!" She shouted.

"You're a very shameless person!! You didn't even feel sorry for what you did to Chaeryeong, you harassed her in school. Can you still think straight? I think you'll change when you're released from prison? When will you change? when death appeared to you?! " Lia blurted out.

Yeji just listened to that and let it out through her other ear.

"Lia, don't be an angel. At this time. Bad is good, so just keep quiet. You can't stop me from destroying your friend's life, even her body" and she smirked so Lia's anger intensified .

"I hate you Yeji!!! I fucking hate you!!" said Lia and left.

Yeji just chuckled and closed the door.

"Chaeryeong.... sounds interesting huh" she said and sat down on the couch again.