Chapters 28

Third person pov......

"Yeji?"

"Hwang Yeji?"

"Yeddeong?"

"Yeddeong-ah~" Chaeryeong called but no one answered.

Sh went outside and went straight to the garden. She saw Yeji there picking flowers.

"Yahh Yeji" Chaeryeong whined and approached the cat eyed.

"Oh- I'm sorry if I disappeared for a while. I took something" Yeji said while holding a rose in her hand.

Chaeryeong saw it so she smiled.

"Is that for me?" She asked, pointing to the flower Yeji was holding.

Yeji looked at the flower and smiled.

"Yes, it's for you" Yeji said and pressed the flower to Chaeryeong's ear.

"You're so pretty you know" Yeji muttered and kissed the brunette's forehead.

"Thank you" Chaeryeong thanked and hugged Yeji.

Yeji caressed the brunette's hair and left a soft kiss on her head.

"Let's go?" Yeji asked and Chaeryeong immediately broke away from the hug and nodded.

They took their belongings and closed the door of the resthouse.

••••••••••••••••••••

"Unnie!!" Yuna shouted as she ran towards her unnie Chaeryeong.

"Hello Yuna-ssi~" Chaeryeong also greeted and picked up the child.

"I miss you, why are you taking so long?" Yuna asked and pout.

"I'm sorry, we made something there, didn't we Yeji?" said Chaeryeong and looked at Yeji.

The cat eyed nodded immediately and smiled. Lia, on the other hand, feels weird with the two.

"Leave them alone, maybe they did a lot there" said Lia and sent a teasing smirk to the two.

"Yuna, go to your room first okay? Your Unnie will just cook lunch" said Chaeryeong who was immediately followed by the big baby.

When the child entered, the two took a deep breath and held hands. But they did not know that anyone was watching them.

"What does that mean?" They immediately let go and saw Lia staring at them.

"Uhmm unnie...." Chaeryeong was embarrassed to speak so she clung to the hem of her T-shirt.

"Are.... you..... together now?"

"Yes" Yeji said and without hesitation she held Chaeryeong's hand again.

Chaeryeong was surprised by Yeji's gesture but she also held her hand.

"Oh.... okay....."

"Okay? Don't you have anything else to say?"

"Congrats?"

Yeji and Chaeryeong rolled their eyes in unison.

"I'm leaving" Yeji said and pulled Chaeryeong out of the house.

"I'm going home baby, we'll see you on Monday okay?" She said and stroked Chaeryeong's cheek.

"Can't you stay here for a while?" Chaeryeong pout.

"I want to, but your sister might catch up with me"

Chaeryeong just lay down deeply and hugged the older.

"I will Miss you" Chaeryeong said.

Yeji giggled and caressed the girl back.

"Baby, we've only been apart for two days"

"But...."

"Don't worry, I'll always call you okay?"

The brunette nodded and finally smiled.

Yeji waved goodbye and got in to her  car.

Chaeryeong pov .....

"She's gone yet?" Lia asked but I just nodded and still pout.

"I'm right, you'll lovers too eventually" she said and giggled.

I sat on the couch and leaned back. I tried to sleep but nothing was happening. Something is bothering my mind. It’s about Yeji and me. There seems to be someone else.

I wonder what will happen to our relationship. Whether it will be okay or it will be chaotic like her ex -girlfriends.

Lia unnie also said that her other relationships were full of manipulation and play.

I don't know, I don't feel like Yeji will do that to me. She loves me. That's what she said.

I love her too, but once she gets to the point where she's too much. Can I forgive her?

I love Yeji, So much..

I know she loves me too. I feel it she take care of me, give me affection, and even she say that she wants me to be her.

But why do I feel different? I just think maybe it’s because I know what I’ve experienced with her before.

But I hope not, I hope she's not just playing with me.

She's not playing with my feelings.

Yeji POV......

I just got home. I immediately sat down at my study table. You may be wondering why I have this.

I just put it last month. Chaeryeong and I have been close since.

I tried to study hard so that she would look good on me.

I changed myself for her. And now, I will do my best not to lose her.

I've been in different relationships, and all of that. I admit that nothing lasted long. I know the reason.

Because of my Behavior. Being a womanizer, an alcoholic, not studying well and being a criminal.

I'm afraid that Chaeryeong will leave me when she gets tired of me.

I love her.

I hope she thinks now that she is the reason why I changed.

She change me.

And I will not hurt her as I have done her before.