Epilouge

*one year later*

I stood, staring down the isle towards the man that I have come to love more than anything in the world.

We wanted a minimalistic wedding, so of course, Meg and Elijah went full out. They decorated the clearing outside of the treehouse, putting white and red ribbons and flowers throughout the trees and bushes.

There was nothing except for him in my eyes at the end of the flower lined isle, Elijah stood beside him, Meg at my own side.

I didn't want anyone else with us, only our true family. 

Hunter looked impossibly handsome in his black suit, a white shirt underneath so I wouldn't complain about him wearing all black again. His eyes were lined with silver, tears streaked down his face as he took me in.

There was no music as I walked down the isle in my white gown, flowers in hand. My own vision went blurry as I stopped in front of him, passing the flowers to Meg.

We took each other's hands, our smiles the greatest things in this world. I took in every line on his face, each scar and dimple. I could see his eyes doing the same.

I squeezed his hands, he squeezed back. There was no offical person marrying us, we would get the documents legally signed tomorrow, but for now, we just wanted it to be us.

Hunter spoke first.

"Raven Rodriguez Martinez." He started. I didn't know what name to go by now, so I just chose both.

"You are the most annoying brat on this planet, and unfortunately for me, i'm stuck with you forever. But I don't care, because you make me happy, you make me want to live, you make me want to cry of happiness whenever you smile. You are the most beautiful person I have ever laid eyes on and I couldn't be more honoured to have you in my life, for as long as I live I will honour and respect you. I will hold you close to me when you are sad, I will put up with you when you get angry, I will hold you back from killing someone out of spite. I will be there for you, and only you, forever. Because you are the only person I would want to spend the rest of my life with. I love you Raven and I will love you forever, even in hell." He finished, I stared at him, the man who saved me so many times, in so many ways.

Tears were falling from my eyes, he brought his hand up and wiped them away, just like he always does.

"Hunter Zandoff. You are the biggest jerk in the world, but when i first saw you in that courtyard at school, I knew you were going to change my life, and you did, in the best ways possible. I will be there by your side forever no matter what you do, I will be there to help you. You are the most amazing man I have ever meet, and the best looking one and I am so lost on how I could have been so lucky to find someone that would jump off a building to save me from death. And when we die and go to hell, we will go together and we will rule the underworld and every single son of a bitch down there. We will never be separated, not even in death. I love you Hunter, I love every single part of your amazing body and soul and I love the way you love me." I tried to keep my voice steady, but it was shaking, I was trying to hold back the tears that so desperately needed to fall.

Tears were streaming down Hunter's face. I stood on my toes to kiss him.

"Raven, you little greedy thing, we need to be announced first." Hunter smirked. I knocked him in the chest as I laughed.

"I, Hunter Zandoff, take you Raven Rodriguez Martinez, to be my wife, from this day forward and forever." Hunter said, grinning so wide I could feel his cheeks ache.

"I, Raven Rodriguez Martinez, take you, Hunter Zandoff, to be my husband, from this day forward and forever." I smiled

We didn't have any rings, we were going to get them tattooed on the next day, but Hunter and I mimicked the action while laughing.

"You whores can kiss now." I heard Meg laugh from behind me.

I listend to her and kissed Hunter so deeply, I kissed him with every ounce of love I had in my body for him, and he kissed me right back with the same amount.

As we pulled away, we were both breathless.

"Let's go rule those son of a bitches together." I grinned up at him.

"Together." He smiled back.