| Chapter 4 : Getting to Know Him |

[ Edited : ✔️ ]

————————————
~🎶🎶🎶~
————————————

[3rd POV]

Trollex swims up the water after the branch broke him and BDB out of it. He breaths as he came up the water. He looks around panic, "Y/N? Y/N!" Trollex shouted out for him as BDB joins him in the search.

"Trollex i found him!" BDB shouted as Trollex turn to him to swim to where BDB was with Y/N floating body.

Trollex dragged his body towards the sand shores with BDB following behind the go the shore. He puts his hand on his neck to see if he has a pulse and is relief when there is one.

Trollex looks for BDB for help but he just shrugged at it. So Trollex look at Y/N and leaned down towards him to do SPR.

When he was doing that, Y/N woke up slowly to see Trollex leaning on top of him to kiss him from his point of view.

Y/N blushed massively to this and quickly pushed Trollex off him. "Wha-t-t are you doing!" He shouted at him ,covering his face with his hands to hide the blush on his face.

Trollex stood up and looked at him with a small blush, "I'm sorry ,I just thought I would do what people do when such situations happen!"

BDB looking amused at the two with a smirk. He just watched as they both shouted at each other with embarrassment.

"Ok guys let's just have a break for now and we move in a few hours" BDB suggested as both Trollex and Y/N agreed with that.

Trollex sat down on a log as BDB gets some leafs to dry himself. Y/N on the over hand looks at Trollex with something on his mind. "Can I ask something?" Y/N said as he sat next to Trollex on the log.

Trollex looked a him for a second, "uhh sure, what do you want to ask me?" Y/N looked down at the ground before saying something.

"Why did you save me even though I tried to escape you...?" Trollex started at Y/N for a second then smiled. He knew that Y/N would ask that at some point because on how he was so willing to help him.

"It's because I wanted help you on what going with you, " He expressed to Y/N as he looked up at him. "There is nothing going on with me..." he denied what he said.

"Y/N but in your eyes tell me otherwise." Y/N look at Trollex at disbelief before going silent. He was debating whether or not he could open up to him after all his father did to him.

"I used to like singing Playing techno music when I was small... I really did enjoy being one but I just don't know what happen ,you can say." He confessed to Trollex looking down to the ground again shamed.

"There is nothing to be shamed about it, your like me a techno troll and even if BDB and I are trying to save the world...I want to help you after."

This cut Y/N off hard by it, he never met someone other then Barb that wanted to help him. He chuckled at this.

"You sound like a good person but...I really don't trust people that well after something that happened long ago." Y/N started to express his feelings to Trollex which made Trollex slowly understood him.

Trollex looked at Y/N but notices bandages under his hoodie he wore. He got confused by it but out of curiosity asked.

"Why do you have bandages under your shirt?" Y/N face went pale at this, he knew Trollex would ask sooner then later about it.

"It something personal that happened but I don't really show everyone...not even barb has seen it." Y/N admits it to Trollex about it and understood to stop questioning further into it.

He smiled at how he a bit opened up to him even if he didn't know the full story about his past. "Hey promise me something?" Trollex said to Y/N as looks at him looking confused at him.

"Promise me that you will help me on my journey to save everyone..." Trollex asked Y/N ,who hesitated for a second then nodded at him.

Trollex held his pinky up to him as Y/N pulled his pinky to attached it to his for him to know he promised him

He understood his feelings about everything. He put his hand on his shoulder to look at comfort him. Y/N looked up at Trollex. He stared in his eyes like he had just accepted his sympathy about it.

They both continued to stare at each other as they both didn't realise they were leaning towards each other. A stick snaps behind them and turn to see BDB with some leafs on his head. "So how you doing?"

Y/N quickly out stood up and walked far away from him as Trollex cleared his throat at there attention. "I think we should keep moving ,if we do then we might make it the Funk Troll area by nightfall."

BDB and Y/N nodded as they got ready and started to head out to the countryside and towards the Funk Trolls.

Not noticing Y/N crossing his figures as he goes to walk beside Trollex and BDB.