| Chapter 5 : The Bridge |

[ Edited : ✔️ ]

————————————
~🎶🎶🎶~
————————————

[ 3rd POV ]

As they walked to the end of the forest, all of them continued to walk through the countryside dessert. Walking through the dessert they arrived at a bridge that was the finally passage towards the Funk Trolls.

"Ok once we cross this bridge ,it's only an hour to the Funk Trolls," Trollex said as he begins to walk on the bridge.

Y/N followed behind but BDB stayed behind because of how concerning the bridge looked. "Good because believe it or not, I think I need a bath," Y/N said in relief.

"I believe it" Trollex exclaimed but then Y/N shot up a glare at him, "what was that?!"

"Nothing!" Trollex shouted at him feeling his glare from the back of his head. Suddenly when Trollex takes another step a piece of wood breaks making him fall and get tangled by the plants ropes.

"Ahh Y/N a little help here!" Trollex shouted from under the bridge, Y/N thought about it until he smirked and put his head through the hole to look at him from under.

"Uhh yea?" Y/N answered, Trollex looked at him panicked "ok help me up!"

Y/N took his head for the hole and jump over the hole on the bridge. "No I don't think I will" This made Trollex alarmed about it.

"Your gonna leave me here!" Trollex shouted at him, Y/N looks at him again with a smirk and replied, "Well I was gonna have you taken to Barb but I kinda like this better."

Trollex started to get anger at Y/N, "I thought you have changed." Y/N looked at him with a dumb look. Was that gullible to believe him when he said he will really help him?

"Oh come on I had to say something to get you to take me back to Barb," Trollex clenched his fist together.

"So all of it was a lie" Trollex exclaimed to him, "oh yeah it was, oh wait....we'll maybe some of it was true but yea...bye!" Y/N said to his with a dirty look on his face then started to continue to walk through the bridge.

"We pinky promised on it!" Trollex shouted at the top of his lungs as Y/N looked back at him rethinking his life choices before going back to him.

"Oh the funny thing about pinky promise is...they always get broken one way or another!" As Y/N shows him his crossed figures at his face.

"Ok bye-bye!" He said as he took one step until he also fell down on a broken step he stepped on. Making him get tangled by the stem ropes around him.

"Are you ok, are you alright?!" Trollex said to him as Y/N answered him, "yeah, yeah, I think I'm all right"

"Well good!" He shouted as he punched him to make Y/N get less tangled then he was before. "That's for going back on your pinky promise!"

That's when Y/N kicked him in the face sending him away, "yeah, well that's for kidnapping me and taking me to the Funk Trolls!

He started to swing on the stem ropes as he chuckled but that's when Trollex zoomed into him making him get pushed back into the cliff wall behind him.