| Chapter 9 : Let me Hear you Sing |

[ Edited : ✔️ ]

————————————
~🎶🎶🎶~
————————————

[ 3rd POV ]

Silent ,it was all everyone could hear in the volcano concert. No one made a single sound expect for Barb softly sobbing.

Y/N was hanging from deaths door and Trollex tried not to cry. Even if he had known him for a few days, he started to like him a lot. Barb let go of his body as it wasn't responding anymore. She stood up and turned to glare at the floor.

After some minutes of silence, Copper who was in the audience. Put his head down in silence as something begin to make a sound.

Copper open his eyes to see chest that showed a pink heart that was beating in a beat. Copper open his wide eyes at this.

He then look next to him to see a microphone on the floor. He picked it up to put it near his chest as it started to make some beats.

Everyone frowned at the sudden beats as they look around for the source of it. Prince D saw what Copper did and joined in by making some beat box to the heart beat.

King Quincy and Queen Essence looked at there kids shocked then smiled at it. "Those are my sons making music," Queen Essence said out loud.

Delta Dawn then looked down to her chest that had a orange heart that was beating. She then listened to the music then started to clap her hands to the beat while galloping along with it.

Soon there everyone started to join in on it as there heart beat started to glow in a colours everywhere.

"Queen Barb can't take away something that is inside use..." Queen Essence started to speak to everyone.

"...because that's where music really comes from," she smiled at them. King Quincy stepped forward to continue her sentence.

"It started with the strings but now it comes from use," soon as he said that the techno trolls joined in on the beat.

King Trollex step forward to face the crowd, "yeah it comes from our experiences!"

"Our lives!" Delta Dawn shouted to them.

"Our culture!" Queen Essence finished what everyone was saying.

"Beautiful music!" The conductor Trollzart shouted to all of them.

Poppy put her hand on her heart as it started to glow pink, "listen to that Barb can't take that away..."

Y/N sit up to hear this as he felt less pain on him. He looked shocked at what everyone is doing, all his life he wanted everyone to appreciate over music instead of fearing it.

A tear fell from his cheek, even if his pain didn't go away he liked what was happening. All the colourful lights that are glowing from there hearts.

Y/N looked down to see that his heart was still black and cracked still. He signed at it and turned to see Poppy looking at everything.

Poppy turned to see Queen Essence give Poppy a nod as she smiles at her. Poppy turned back to the crowd and opened her mouth to sing.