| Chapter 7 : Time for the Show to Begin |

[ Edited : ✔️ ]

There is also the song up there to play when you see 'Play Song' and also this is how I imagine him when he was younger but you can change it

————————————
~🎶🎶🎶~
————————————

[3rd Person]

Y/N and the rock trolls went back to the volcano while Barb went to fetch Poppy from where ever she is.

Y/N got ready in some new clothes that his friend Riff picked out for him. "Yo dude the show is going to be lit and I can't wait for your big moment to everyone."

Y/N started at Riff with a serious face on, "yea, I can't wait to see the faces of them after what they did to me..."

Just then They both heard in the other room Barb talking to a familiar voice which confirmed was Queen Poppy. Y/N smirk at the fact that the final leader was here.

"Riff it's going to happen any minutes let's get ready!" Y/N said getting his guitar and headed to the place to be when he is revealed. Riff went backstage to his drums set were he got ready for the show to begin.

Barb then got her guitar with all the strings and as they floor began to go done as he said, "you'll see!"

That's when the show begin all the rock trolls got crazy exited that the show begin. Barb head to the stage where everyone was while Riff came out with his band to begin playing.

Poppy looked at the crowd and spotted all 6 trolls at one place and was afraid what will happen soon. Barb started to sing her song for everyone which made the other trolls that weren't rock uncomfortable.

She the turned to the band behind her for them to play something, Barb got suspicious for a second before one of them shouted "Barracuda!" Smash there guitar on stage making the crowd go wild.

That's when Barb held her hands up for the Electric guitar with all the string come floating down to her. She smirk at this and announced to them, "give it up for your former leaders, Funk, Country, Techno, Classical..."

All former leader got a spotlight to show where they were and they were getting worried on what will happen to them. Trollex on the other hand felt sad and betrayed by Y/N.

He really liked him... he really wanted for him to be on his side but I guess he really was playing him all along. He looked around to find Y/N but he couldn't see him anywhere around him.

"...and worst of all Pop," that's when in one of the toothed on top of them was Poppy in a cage looking at them and then at Barb.

"But before we get on with the show I will introduce you to someone you may or may not know..." that's when everyone became confused by this.

"Give it up for my partner in crime...Y/N!" Barb shouted as lights and smoke came from behind her to show them where he will come out.

They all heard footsteps towards Barb as everyone stared in shock on what they saw, a techno troll that was with Barb.

"Glad I could make it Barb.." Y/N looked at everyone with a smirk on his face. Trollex looked at him with disbelief.