| Chapter 10 : Confessing |

[ Edited : ✔️ ]

————————————
~🎶🎶🎶~
————————————

[ 3rd POV ]

As everyone was celebrating there success on bringing harmony to everyone, Y/N look down at him self to see he was still the same.

The same broken troll he was, he turned to walk away from everyone to leave everyone to forget about a broken troll like him.

When he was out of sight Trollex turned to see Y/N was not there anymore. It was like he disappeared, "Y/N?" He said as he looked around for him.

Barb and Poppy seem to see Trollex with a worried face, "Trollex what happened?" Poppy said to him, "it's Y/N ,he's gone!" He shouted which made everyone shocked at this.

"We have to go look for him!" Barb shouted as she got some rock trolls to look for him. As all the leaders and some trolls joined in on the search for him.

Trollex went on his own to check the coast to see if he was there. As luck was on his side ,Y/N was there walking along the coast with his head down.

Trollex ran to him, "Y/N wait!" Y/N stopped walking as he heard him , Trollex stopped halfway to give Y/N space.

"Why do you insist on me staying...." Y/N quietly, for Troxlex not to hear it but Trollex asked him something.

"Why are are you leaving? We can help you!" Trollex shouted to him as from behind the leaders ,BDB and some trolls came from the brushes and trees to see them.

"Stop trying to help something that can't be fixed!" Y/N shouted making everyone flinch at his voice. "Can you see I can't be fixed?! What I did can never be fixed!" Y/N let out was tears as he continued to shout at him.

"So why do you want to help broken troll like me!?" Y/N turned to him with tears in his eyes ,staring dead in his eyes.

Everyone was stung by theses words by him, they knew he was suffering from his own pain. He was on a island full of darkness with no one to help him for years.

"I know you are in pain Y/N and I know that in the past that trolls hurt you but please let me help...please" Trollex said to him sincerely.

Y/N looked at him stung by theses words, "even if you did there no changing me back to how I was, I will forever live on deaths door..."

"I know what you did..." King Quincy steeped forward to them making them shocked that everyone was here.

"You tried to change the music you were born with which made you your body reject it. You forced a different kind of music into your body for that different music to break you in the inside, it will start to change you into a lifeless troll..."

King Quincy explained to them which shock the other trolls who didn't know about it, Barb finally understood why he did it his past. He wanted to reject the music he was born in.

"There is a cure but you will forever have a black heart as cold as ice...you may never feel anything forever..." King Quincy explained to Y/N the cure which shocked him.