| Chapter 6 : Funk Trolls |

[ Edited : ✔️ ]

————————————
~🎶🎶🎶~
————————————

[ 3rd POV ]

As the three of them arrived at the Funk Troll territory, Y/N started to open a bit about him self and his interests.

Trollex was surprised and talked to him as BDB join them both talk. He was watching young love bloom without the two realising it.

"So wait you used to like making a mix of different music when you were younger?..." Trollex was shocked by this because when he heard him humming to himself but it was different then others.

"Yea it's actually pretty cool to be honest..." Y/N explained it as Trollex looked at him intrigued about it. He very knew a troll that can mix different genres of music before but he liked it.

They were both silent for a second, "look trollex there is some-" Y/N got cut off by BDB who shouted at them.

"Trollex look up there!" BDB looked up at the sky and we did so to see a UFO that played funk music. It went on top of them  making the bubble go down at them. The bubble caught all three of them and then the bubble started to go into the UFO ship. The lights of the ship went off when the bubble went into the ship.

Inside the ship ,they were amazed on how beautiful it was but Trollex noticed the discomfort on
Y/N's face. He put a hand on his shoulder and BDB rub his cheek to comfort him that everything will be ok.

But Y/N knew this good but when the other trolls see this how will they react to it. He kept his guard up and hope barb make it here before anything happens.

The bubble took them up a rainbow to the lobby and landed safely. They got up ,to voices near them and walked to where the voices were.

"Oh yeah he's right it still has disco," a unfamiliar voice said. That's when Trollex and BDB turned a corner to see the King and Queen of the Funk Trolls.

"King Quincy? Queen Essences?!" Trollex run towards them making the group look towards him making a surprised faces.

Y/N stayed behind the wall not wanted to cause tension between anyone. "King Trollex?!" The both leader gasp with shock.

"What happened!" King Quincy said to trollex, "They took everything, Queen Barb took aware string and destroyed everything we build."

They all gasp in shocked, as a pink troll who in known as Poppy gasp in shocked too. "I am sorry about what happened to you but how did you escape!?"

Trollex looked nervous and looked at BDB who looked back at the corner then turned back to them. "Well  once she took aware string I was knocked out but I was able to wake up to escape with BDB."

Branch and Dickery who raised an eyebrow at the suspicious behaviour at the King and BDB. "I am just glad you are safe King trollex and BDB..." said Queen Essence.

They were silent until Poppy broke it making everyone turn to her. "Well your majesties, we need your help to save all music from Queen Barb...if we combine aware music, she'll see that music unties all trolls and we're all the same...and then she will be one of use!"

What Poppy said made Y/N cringe at the wall behind king trollex. He knew that Queen Poppy was nieve and optimistic that what made her easy to lure.

She never understood peoples lives and doesn't listen to anyone but herself in her Pop village. Y/N knew this because of what Barb explain to him about the leaders.