Fifteen

1 5.

•••

"Dalley, what the actual fuck!"

I could hear Liam yell in my sleeping state, but I paid him no mind as I fell deeper into my slumber. It wasn't my fault anyway. He decided to climb up my window passed midnight, and now he had to deal with my tardiness.

My eyelids felt heavy as I tried to open them so I didn't bother to fight it. Liam's voice was clear, and deep as he began to yell again. "We can't be late! My friends are calling me and they hate it when I'm late!"

When I didn't make a move, or a sound, coldness attacked my skin as the quilt was suddenly ripped off the bed. I groaned in response, and rolled onto my back to look up at at ceiling.

Liam rushed over to me, and hovered over me. His curls fell over his eyes. "Please get up?" he asked, and pouted like the child he was. "I'll buy you chocolate cookies, and weed brownies."

Reaching my arm out, I placed my hand on his face and pushed him away from me. He was too close for comfort.

I heard him chuckle, and scoffed. "Dalley, I swear to God if you don't get up now I'm going to throw you with water," he threatened, "come on, we're already late!"

When he finally had enough of me, he grabbed my ankles and pulled me toward him. I let out a squeal when he threw my over his shoulder.

I slapped his butt, and he jumped slightly. "Put me down!"

"Only if you promise to finish up," he replied, "and fast too."

"Fine fine!" I agreed, and he gently put me back on my feet. He gave me a smile, placed his hands on my shoulders and shoved me into the bathroom.

Standing under the hit spray of water, I loved the sparkling feeling against my skin. I welcomed it and ran my hands through hair and sighed.

I was about to go to a party without my best friends. I felt guilty for doing such a thing, but at the same time I wanted to surprise them when they see Adam and I walking hand-in-hand.

A smile crept onto my lips, and I closed the running water. Grabbing a towel, I wrapped it around my waist and stepped out of the shower. The room was foggy, so I smiled my hand across the mirror.

My honey brown eyes stared back at me. Sometimes I wondered if I was good enough for someone to keep. If I was worthy to be loved. I dressed up, and added some cologne to attract my future husband.

The shirt I had one had a zip at the back, and I rolled my eyes. If course it does. I'd never been to an actual party before so my nerves were getting the better of me. To be honest, I was freaking out about the kissing part since I never kissed anyone before.

I shook my head, and egressed from the bathroom. Liam was lying on my bed scrolling through his phone, and when he noticed me, he mouth opened slightly.

He sat up, and let out a low whistle. I tried not to smile as he stood up to stroll over to me. "Dalley," he said breathlessly, and blinked. "Who knew you'd pull this look off huh?"

I smiled with my hand over my mouth. "Thank you," I said genuinely, and turned around so my back was facing him. "But my shirt needs to be zipped up."