𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟𝕖 - ɪᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʙʟɪɴᴅ

𝖙𝖜 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉, 𝖎𝖓𝖏𝖚𝖗𝖞, 𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖌𝖔𝖗𝖊, 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍, 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙

You were a middle child, and most definitely one with middle-kid-syndrome. Your older sibling was cruel, and sometimes it felt like you were taking care of not only your younger brother, but your older sister, too. It led to you being stressed and feeling as though a heavy weight was on your shoulders. You had the responsibilities of the eldest, the expectations of the eldest, but a lack of attention was given. It led to you being resentful of your parents.

But here you were, dying for your older sister, and hoping that if you die, then at least she'll finally act like the eldest. You won't be there to pick up her slack anymore. So she better take care of your baby brother. Despite how mean you often were to him, he was still the baby of the family. So, to you, it'd been worth it.

Honestly, you were kind of glad to be dying. No more responsibilities. You'd dreamt of a day like this - the day you'd finally be free of it all. It made you feel good despite how your body was being crushed by the car that had been about to run into your older sister who had not been paying attention.

In a final moment of humor, you wondered why Truck-sama was killing you and not Kisaki. Damn, you'd hated that character from Tokyo Revengers. The obsession with his childhood crush had disgusted you. Kisaki had no clue of boundaries and didn't care for Hinata's own life, obviously. 

Well, whatever. You were dying. It didn't really matter, now, did it?

--

You woke to pain on your arms. 

That's not right. You looked to your arms, but you could move all your limbs - which didn't make sense as you had lost all feeling in your legs- your legs that had been on the ground near you. 

So how were they moving in front of your eyes?

No doctor could perform such a miracle. 

You stumbled to your feet, your vision somehow different but familiar, as you walked around an unfamiliarly empty room. Your room had been stuffed full of life and self-expression; pictures and posters hung on any empty space, a cluttered desk, small trinkets everywhere, stuffed animals overflowing from your bed and onto the floor. This room was empty of anything but a tiny desk with a table meant for a dinner table, a drawer that had some textbooks stacked onto it, a mirror hung on the wall, a bed smaller than yours, and the most interesting thing in the room had to be the one stuffed animal on the bed. 

You stared at the mirror, at your unfamiliar blue eyes. Those.. were not your eyes. Your eyes had not been that color of blue. You'd been taller, too, 

"What the hell?" you whispered, looking between the unfamiliar blue of your eyes and the splotches of purple littering your arm.

--

You didn't dare step out your room. Who were you? What- why were your eyes a different color? Why did you look as though you were  What was-

"Nee-chan?" a small voice called out quietly, opening the door. 

You know that kid. What the hell. You know that kid. 

Wh-

Why the hell is Kisaki Tetta here? And why is he looking up at you like you hung the moon?

And why is he a child? 

You sway from where you stand, before finally falling over to the small bed.

--

It's in the middle of the night that you realize who you are. Kisaki Tetta's older sister. The bruises on your arms are from your parents. And here your little brother cuddles with you on a small, uncomfortable bed because it's all you have, one arm over a stuffed animal.

He looks about.. four? Maybe? You appear to be sixteen, given your current hair length, and despite you hating his character, you can't help but feel something in you soften at the sight of the small child.

You had a younger brother, too, after all. You were a few years apart, but you could still remember when your baby brother was small and cute, a baby that you adored. 

And this Kisaki had brought you an ice-pack - not from the fridge, certainly, considering the grocery bag he'd brought it in that also held a bit of change. He'd cuddled with you during the night, and he had tear tracks on his face. He was carefully positioned, too, to make sure not to hit against your bruised arms.

He seemed like a caring little brother.

The problem is, you'd never heard of Kisaki having an older sister. Or any siblings. Or parents, for that matter. 

Which means a matter of things. 

One: the two of you had at least one abusive parent. You didn't know which one. They weren't home, right now, but Kisaki was asleep and couldn't tell you where they were, anyways. And you weren't so hateful of Kisaki to wake him up when he's only a little kid sleeping. 

Two: originally, Kisaki's sister was either unimportant, missing, or dead. Meaning she wasn't mentioned at all. Or didn't even use to exist. 

Three: Kisaki is only a child. 

You wonder what you are to him, for him to so innocently call you nee-chan. It's sweet, but also confusing. You'd loathed his character. You had loathed him. But here he was, a child who had done nothing to hurt anybody yet. In fact, he was probably still lonely in elementary school, with only Hinata as his friend. Heck, he might be in love with Hinata already.

It made you wonder, disturbingly, if after Kisaki's older sister died, Hinata was all he had left.

And it made you feel like you've been blind.

What led villains to their downfall? Some were psychos, and Kisaki certainly had a screw loose with how obsessed he was with Hinata, but he had been obsessed for a reason. He was lonely and isolated, and she was the only one there for him. At first, it seems to be disturbing. Kids are lonely sometimes. 

But loneliness can be crippling.

How much more crippling would it be, if Kisaki used to have people he could count on, only to have them ripped away from him? 

How much more would it hurt, if his older sister left him - and then all he had left was Hinata.

If his older sister had existed, if Kisaki had abusive parents, then-

Then things made sense.

You couldn't blame Kisaki fully for what he'd done. You'd be angry at canonical Kisaki, but-

You would've also gone mad if your siblings disappeared.