Sequel

I've been slowly writing the sequel to Bite or Howl and I'm around halfway through it. If I'm being honest, I kind of took a really long break from writing and pursuing this series but I think I want to start getting back into it after seeing how much this book is progressing and gaining attention.

A bunch of people have been messaging me and asking about the sequel and I've made the decision to start uploading it on Wattpad.

I did originally post the first few chapters of the sequel last year but I decided to delete it since I didn't really like how it was going and wanted to change the story of it. If you did read the first bits of the sequel when it was online, please delete that version from your memory since I've redid the storyline.

Please note that this story is still in the progress of being written so updates aren't going to be as fast as Bite or Howl. I remember uploading a new chapter everyday for this book... As for the sequel, they won't be as regular but I'll really try to get a chapter up every week or every fortnight.

The overall story of the sequel is a bit different to Bite or Howl although it all still connects and is all part of this big bubble. It is set years after Bite or Howl, a few years after the epilogue. I really hope you enjoy it and have enjoyed Bite or Howl. Thank you for the continuous support for this book and I'm really looking forward to seeing how the sequel goes.

Stay tuned for the sequel, Kiss or Claw.