The Change.

~Chapter 8~

Violets P.O.V

I screamed in agony because the pain was so unbearable. I felt each and every bone cracking in my body. I heard more screaming across the hall surprisingly over my cries of pain. I threw my head back while howling in pain and to see my alarm clock which said it was exactly 12:00am with blurred sight from the tears falling down my face rapidly. Well wasn't this a nice way to wake me up to say happy birthday? My thoughts were cut off by another scream that escaped my mouth. I heard nextdoors door slam open while someone barged into my room and picked me up from my bed. I looked up to see who it was only too see a blurry Clayton. Suddenly I was freezing. Was I outside? I cried out again, curling into a ball as Clayton placed me on the ground. Its even colder on the earth floor! Tears continued to fall down my face fast. Someone was bending over me. I could hardly make out who it was till they spoke up.

"You'll be okay just try to relax as much as you can. " my father said with power laced through his voice.

Thank god! It was my dad. I was afraid he wouldn't make it. Also, he'd know how to help us calm down more and make the pain ease away faster hopefully. It hurt so much I swear I couldn't breathe. My breathing became faster and faster. I looked around me and saw Lydia on the ground in the same sate as me. We were both shouting and screaming in terrible pain. Good thing we lived in a neighbourhood of werewolves. After one last horrifying scream of pain, everything went black.

*A Hour Later*

I woke up laying on the ground. I stood only to figure out I wasn't in human form. I looked down at my hands to see paws. I looked at my feet to see paws. I went to a small stream in the forest to see what I fully looked like. My fur was black and when it was caught in the light it looked blue. I smiled in my wolf form.

"My name is Anna. I'm your wolf."

Woah! I have a wolf now! That's right!

"Hi, my name is Violet." I said to my wolf.

I got nudged in the side unexpectedly be something. I jumped into a fighting position and looked around me only to find a brown wolf with white streaks in it. I instantly knew it was Lydia because of her eyes. That's the only thing we get to keep in our wolf form that's the same as our human form.

"Violet!!!" Squealed Lydia through the mind link.

"Lee!! Your wolf is beautiful!" I complimented her through the link.

That's how wolfs connected in wolf form.

"Yours is gorgeous! Its like, a blue in light." Said Lee back.

"Shift back behind those tree's where your clothes are." Said my father in Alpha tone through the mind link.

We both shifted back and put on the clothes that we were given. Lee and I walked out to meet my dad, smiling like crazy.

"This is awesome!!" Lydia and I said at the same time happily.

It really hurt though. I don't understand how I survived it. How anyone survives it.

"It won't hurt the next time you's change." Said my dad.

Thank the Moon Goddess..

"What time is dad?" I said sweetly.

"5:30am" He replied.

Why did we have to change for the first time so early? Like jeez. 12:00? Right when our birthday started? Ha.

"I'm going for a run!" I said with enthusiasm.

"I'm going to bed I'm tired. And so is my wolf, Star." Said Lydia tiredly.

I shrugged my shoulders and shifted as my dad and Lydia started walking back towards the house. I turned around and started running through the beautiful green forest.

The wind pushed my fur back and it wasn't sticking up in all directions now. I ran further into the forest in wolf form and dodged branches without trying. I was so amazed by all the things I could do now. All the abilities I have. My hearing is more intense, my sight is better, I'll be more athletic than I was before, I'll look better than I do now, I'll heal fast. I'm so happy! And now I'll be able to find my mate sooner! I can't wait to meet him.

But again.. Who was that man in my dream? I thought confused.

"Will you stop thinking so much? It's starting to give me a headache." Anna said amused in a sarcastic way.

"May I remind you that this is also my brain. Hush." I smiled. Now I always have someone to talk to, kinda creepy, kinda cool.

After my wolf and I were satisfied with how much we ran we walked back to the house. I went to the tree where I left my clothes earlier before I transformed back into my wolf. I put them on and walked into the house to hear nothing. It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. I looked at the clock to see it was 11:00am. Wow! I was running that long?! Everyone must be tired from the night we had. I suddenly felt exhausted. I went up to my room and collapsed onto my bed after shutting the door. I fell into a deep sleep without my wolf bugging me.

*Authors Note.*

This chapter is short, but its just about Violet and Lydia changing into wolves for the first time. I tried to make it as long as I could. Plus, I'm planning to update another chapter tonight! So keep on reading :) I like suggestions so if you have any let me know! Don't forget to vote, share, follow, and comment! Thanks for all the support so far!