It's Official.

~Chapter 26~

Donovan's P.O.V

She lay there, beautiful as ever. I felt like I was on top of the world. My Luna, my mate, my world, my everything.. Was so perfect. She was laying peacefully and breathing slowly. I played with her hair because I couldn't sleep. My soul felt fully whole now and I love the feeling of it. She's mine and no one can take her away from me. No one. Her pretty little eyes fluttered open to stare into mine.
"Good morning Luna." I whispered proudly.
She blushed that cute little blush and smiled as I did.
"Morning Alpha." She replied sleepily.
Awwe.
"You're so beautiful." I said more to myself than her.
She blushed even more and hid her face in the crook of my neck, making me chuckle.
"Come out come out wherever you are." I said in a sing song voice.

Violets P.O.V

He eyes were boring into mine. His blue topaz eyes that I adored so much. His voice interrupted my thoughts.
"God morning Luna." He whispered with pride laced through his voice.
I blushed and smiled at the same time as my mate.
"Good morning Alpha." Sleep thick in my voice.
I must look horrible. I always do in the mornings.
"You're so beautiful." He whispered more to himself than me while playing with a strand of hair in between his fingers.
My face went a scarlet red and I couldn't help but hide my face in the crook of his neck. He chuckled at my reaction and bent down to my ear and said softly in a sing song voice,
"Come out come out wherever you are."
I giggled and pushed him playfully off the bed. He landed with a huge thud and for a few moments all I heard was silence. I crawled over to that end of the bed and realized then I was just wear a pair of panties and his shirt that was huge on me.

I smiled as I got to the end of the bed to see him already staring at me with that handsomely sexy smirk. Suddenly, I was pulled down onto him then he flipped us over so he was on top of me instead.
"You're such a bad pillow. You squirm around a lot. Stay still woman!" He said playfully.
I smiled and just laid still for a few minutes.
"Donovannnnn! Get uppp." I said sweetly.
"Shh. Sleep. Tired." He whispered and wrapped his arms around me tighter, laid his head on my stomach, and stretched out his body.
I groaned and tried pushing him off but had no such luck.
"Donovan. I gotta pee." I said inpatiently.
He finally got up, slowly.
I shot up and head to the bathroom. I did my business, brushed my teeth, and returned to our room.
"Get dressed. We're gonna go downstairs so everyone can see that beautiful mark I gave you. Now everyone will know you're truly mine." He whispered.
I blushed and ran back into the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror at my new mark. It was beautiful alright. It was a Ying Yang as the moon, two wolves a dark blue one, and a black one sitting side by side, leaning on one another. The two wolves were sitting on a cliff. It was gorgeous. It stood out on my tanned skin and I loved it. It was exactly like a tattoo so no one would think nothing of it.

Donovan came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist tightly. He nuzzled his face into my neck and kissed my my neck softly which made a shiver go down my spine. I smiled and spoke in a whisper.
"I love you."
I could feel his large genuine smile against my neck.
"I love you more." He replied back gently.
"I love you most." I said, my smile getting bigger.
"Not possible." He chuckled.
"Yes possible." I breathed.
He shook his head and unwrapped his arms from my waist and shoved me forward to our room softly and slapped my ass.
"Go get dressed baby girl." He smirked as I walked into his room giggling.

He closed the bathroom door, I'm guessing he was going to the bathroom.. But then I heard the shower turn on. I realized then I needed a shower too so I quickly went to a bag of my clothes on the flor that I haven't put away yet. I pulled out some black thin tights, my black panties and matching bra, along with a pair of ankle socks, and a blue and black plaid shirt, and my converse shoes were set at the door. I grabbed my clothing and went into the bathroom, and set my clothes on the counter beside his. It sounded like he was humming.
"Are you humming?" I giggled.
"No.. I was talking to the voices in my head. Alpha business. Cause you know, you can't trust anyone these days. Well I can trust you haha.." He rambled.
I giggled and asked,
"Can I have a shower with you?"
You could practically hear the smirk in his voice when he replied.
"Do I get some action?"
I mentally laughed with my wolf.
"Nope." I said.
"Aww.. Fine you can." He said with a fake hurt voice.
I smiled and stripped my clothes off then got in the shower after getting myself two towels and setting them across from my clothes, on the other side of the counter.

I got in and instantly blushed. Why? Well..
1) I was naked in front of him and wasn't used to it yet.
2) He is staring at me.
3) I'm naked.
4)I know 1 and 3 are the same but I was running out of options.

He smiled at me and grabbed my shampoo and conditioner in one and started putting some on his hands. The next thing I knew his fingers were running through my hair, massaging my scalp and washing my hair. I blushed and did the same with him. We both rinsed our hair out then started washing out bodies. A few times I caught him giving me lust filled looks but he didn't try anything. I love him so much. He got out after kissing me passionately that I was still in a daze from when he left. I quickly shaved and washed my face with my Clean & Clear wash. I got put and wrapped the towel around my body that I set out and an even smaller one that went around my hair. After Idried my body off with the towel I pulled on my clothes. I then blow dried my hair with the one I stuck in the cupboard by the sink last night. I let all my hair fall down my back in its straight brown golden shape.
I put on my regular makeup. You know the drill, winged liquid eyeliner, mascara, and regular eyeliner. I brushed my teeth quickly and my hair one more time. I walked out of the bathroom after throwing my clothes and towels in the hamper and turning everything off.

Donovan was sitting on the bed, waiting for me. He looked handsome. Just like he did everyday.
"Come on princess, time to face the pack." He stated proudly.
He grabbed my hand after I slipped on my converses and we went down stairs. As soon as we got to the second floor I realized it was pitch black. Suddenly lights flickered on and the whole pack was before us and they shouted,
"Surprise!!!"
I giggled and Donovan chuckled.
They all must've felt it when wemated last night. In the pack bonds.
"I'm glad that you're our Luna Violet. You're a great leader and Donovan is completely in love with you. We all are so happy that you're officially our Luna.

I smiled and looked at Donovan then kissed his cheek. But my vision started fading out of the blue and the next thing you know, I fell to the ground and everything, was black.

*Authors Note*

Hey guys!! I know I haven't updated in awhile, and I'm sorry. I've been really busy. So here is your chapter, or should I say, Jello5467 chapter.. XD Julia!! Another Sleeping With Sirens song for you!! You guys are great. I'm gonna need 16.6K for my next chapter to be up, 5 comments from different people, and 7 votes on this chapter as well. Go check put my other book 'How I Changed For Nothing But Didn't'! I'd be super happy if you did. I'll also feature you in my next chapter if you vote for it as well ;)
Also check out my friends Jello5467s books too!
Thanks guys.
Love yousss.

~Megan