Surprise.

~Chapter 24~

Violets P.O.V

We all finally got out of the pack meeting to headed to my place to pack up our things. We obviously weren't going to school today so we didn't rush. Once we got there we all went straight for the basement to get the boxes. I had an idea and smiled at Donovan.
"So I have the powers of all 4 elements.. I can make things float. Like I tried it on a leaf once, I wonder if I can float some boxes up to my room.." I spoke with my hands together and smiling more.
He looked at me lovingly, which made a crimson color appear on my cheeks.
"That's rare darling. My baby is special to everyone now! I mean, you were and always will be special to me.. Ugh you know what I mean." He rambled cutely.
I giggled and pressed my lips to his lips lightly for a moment. I then turned around and thought about the boxes floating in front of me. What it would look like, how the power would feel surging through me.
"Omg!!! Vi!" Squealed Lee, Mel, and Bree.
I guess I was too busy thinking about it to see my floating boxes. Wait, floating boxes? This means I can move things with my mind!!
I smiled and stared at the boxes and moved my eyes to the stairs. Sure enough the floated all the way up as I went further up with them. I kept my eyes on the boxes as I walked into my room. I looked away to my friends that followed me up the stairs as well and the boxes fell silently onto the ground neatly.

I smiled at there shocked faces and went to Donovan's side.
"You guys gonna pack or what?" I asked innocently.
They walked out without another word and Donovan snapped out of his thoughts.
"That's truly amazing princess. Like you." He winked cheesily.

I smiled and started putting my stuff into boxes and my clothes into a few of my suitcases. Now I regret buying all these clothes. After a hour or two of hiding some of my clothes from Donovan, cause he would say how sexy I'd look in them or beautiful. And of course make sexual comments and bugging me as I walked around my room grabbing my stuff. It was kinda cute. But I needed a break. We went downstairs and everyone was sitting there look exhausted but me and Donovan. It was kinda funny so I randomly started laughing about it. Heads snapped in my direction as I laughed harder.
"S-S-Sorry." I said in between gasps of air.
I finally stopped and realized I was done packing and smiled. Everyone else had stuff to do which I found amusing.
"I'm done packing." I stated.
"That's cause you didn't have to carry tons of boxes up the stairs!!" Exclaimed them all but Donovan.
I giggled and hugged them all, and kissed their cheeks.
"You guys are amazing." I sweetly added.
"Who's unicorn flied up her butt?" Asked Nick and Clayton at the same time.
We all burst out laughing and just sat there.
"Chinese for dinner?" I asked hopefully.
I loved Chinese food so much.
I got nods of agreement and dialed up a restaurant I got from the phone book. I order quickly and went to sit on Donovan's lap.
"You're so beautiful." He whispered into my ear with his arms around my waist.
I blushed and hit his arm playfully. I got up to make a pot of coffee since they were tired and I just loved it.

The door bell rang so I got up and opened it with asmike as I smelt the food.
"Baby can you bring me my wallet?!" I yelled into the house.
Donovan appeared with a wallet in hand and gave the dilivery guy the cost. His wallet.
"Donovannnnn!" I whined.
"Violetttttt!" He joked back in the same tone.
I pouted and he just smiled as he grabbed the food and took it to the kitchen. I thanked they man and closed the door fast and practically skipped to the kitchen.
My plate was lareadg made and I hugged Lydia. She always made my plates when we had Chinese cause we liked the exact same things.
She giggled and I looked at her questionably.
"Donovan made it this time." She grinned.
I looked at his plate and mine. The exact same. I pranced over to him and kissed his cheek.
"You're a doll." I whispered.
He chuckled and kissed my nose quickly.

Over dinner we all shared laughs and talked about anything and everything. It was nice, even my dad came in not long after we all started eating. The whole gang was here and it was amazing. I kinda felt bad for Bree though, she didn't have a mate. But us girls were gonna help her. No worries about that. After we all ate Donovan and I put the dishes in the dishwasher and cleaned up everything. He was just so perfect.

"I love it when you look at me like that." He whispered happily.
"Like what?" I asked flustered.
"Adoringly. Lovingly. Like I'm all you need in life." He smiled nervously.
"Aweeeh. Well sweetheart, you are all those things to me." I kissed his cheek.
"I'm gonna go get a movie from my room to watch down hear okay?" I said and ran up the stairs.
As soon as I got up there though there was something on my new made bed with other blankets for when I visited. I left my walls too with all my stuff.

On my bed laid a dress. It was a dark blue that would make my skin look nice I think. It was strapless and hugged my waist and upper curves nicely. Then it kinda just flowed down, it was longer in the back, ending 4 inches under my knees. In the front it stopped 2 inches above my knee. It was beautiful. Beside is lay black sparkly flats, a nice silver chained necklace with a black stone on it shaped in a heart. I'd have to go to a jewellery store to find this stones meaning. There was also medium sized silver hoop earning and a black clutch. I smiled as I noticed the note and picked it up quickly.

My Dearest,

I would like to take you out tonight on a date since we haven't really done that. Put this on and do whatever else necessary. I love you princess.

Your Lover,
Donovan.

I giggled and headed straight for the bathroom.

*Authors Note.*

Hey guys! Or whoever is still reading this xD I miss my readers! For the next chapter I will need 5 votes on this chapter, 4 comments (Both from different people), and 13.3K. Its funny that I used to get 1K everyday and now I hardly even get 100 xD But I'm thankful for the readers that have kept reading this book. I'm also proud of how many views, comments, and votes I have. Go check out my book 'How I Changed For Nothing But Didn't.'. You guys are amazing! Go check out Jello5467 book 'The Person of Your Dreams.'. Its awesome so far! And Julia, (Jello5467) You cannot be the 4 comments. Today there was this really horrible teacher that gave us trouble, apparently I rolled my eyes.. Ugh totally ruined my day :( It was so stupid. Jello5467 just laughed when we both got in trouble with Emily.. Haha. Check out the song! I love it personally.
Share.
Follow.
I will follow back :)
Sorry for any mistakes!!
Byee.
Megan.