Again..

~Chapter 21~

Donovan's P.O.V

I was telling her about the time I broke my leg. But then, someone said my name. I jerked my head up so fast it made me a bit dizzy. There laid my beautiful mate, eyes open, staring at me. My eyes started watering but I didn't let any tears fall. A lot of bad things can happen if a werewolf faints out of no where like that..
"Violet!" I shouted in a whisper, remembering she was still there.
I couldn't help myself and pulled her into my chest. The bell rang so school was over. Minutes later Nick, Lydia, Melody, Clayton, and Bree burst through the door.

They all rushed towards Violet with smiles on their faces. The girls other than Bree had red puffy eyes from crying. They all looked kind of scared.. Why? Did they know something I didn't? I'd find out later. All that matters is that my mate is okay.

Violets P.O.V

I smiled when everyone came into the room. They all look so worried.. Well I guess they have a right.. I took hugs as they came. I tried to calm everybody but they all just seemed to jumpy.
"Guys, its alright. I'm fine. I was only out for a hour tops." I said while giving them a reassuring smile.
Lydia came over to me and I moved over so she could lay beside me. This was what we did the other times I was in the hospital.
"I was so worried." She said to me softly.
"Guys I'm fine!" I said to them all.
"Okay. What's going on? You guys are all so worried and scared for nothing? She just fainted! I know some bad things could have came out of it. But she's fine. Right?" Donovan asked nervously.
Everyone looked at me and then my brother, Clayton spoke up.
"When we were little, Violet fainted out of nowhere. We were all playing and she just fell. Lydia ran to get my dad and once he got there he looked really freaked out. Werewolves as we all know don't usually faint for no reason. We took her to the pack doctor and he said that is wasn't good and that something wasn't right. She woke up 5 days later. Our mums were still alive then. But a day after she awoke.. The attack happened. That was the day both our mothers died protecting us."
Donovan looked up from his hands and our eyes locked.
"This is bad.." He whispered.
I shrugged and got up.
"Lets go to my place and let my dad know what has happened. Then we'll call your fathers." I said in my Alpha tone.
They all nodded and we got up. I thanked the nurse and she smiled. We left to our vehicles and as soon as Donovan and I got into my truck he pulled me close to him and crashed his lips down onto mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and tangled my fingers in his smooth brown hair. He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me even closer if possible. I pulled away after a while so I could breathe.
"You scared me." He whispered while giving me an eskimo kiss.
"I'm sorry." I whispered back.
He kisses my forehead and put me back into my seat. We got home and my dad was actually there.
"Hey daddy.." I said while hugging him.
He hugged me back and then looked at us all.
"What do you have to tell me?" He asked curiously.
"Violet passed out today.." Nick trailed off.
Dad looked at me and sighed.
"Well I guess we better call both the packs together then? And our old one. Something big is about to happen and we need to be ready. I'll get in touch." He said.
Dad kissed my cheek and headed up to his office. Donovan came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Can we talk?" He whispered gently.
I nodded and grabbed his hand, leading him to my room. I sat on the bed and patted the spot beside me. He smirked and locked eyes with me.
"Trying to get me into a bed with you?" He said playfully and winked.
I rolled my eyes with a smile.
"What'd you wanna talk about?" I asked changing the subject.
"Oh.. Well.. Uhm.." He babbled.
"Come on spit it out." I giggled.
"I would like you to move in with me." He said rally fast with a hopeful expression.
Again..? I just moved.. Well at least I'll be with my mate.. I'll wake up with him every morning.. I will be the Luna completely once we do the mating process. He just wants me to be safe I guess.. I was having a battle with myself when I was snapped out of it by Donovan clearing his throat.

"I have one condition." I said while standing up and slipping my hand into his.
"And what would that be?" He asked with a smile.
"The gang gets to join the pack as well." I said finally.
He nodded and kissed my nose.
"I already asked your father. He said its alright as long as you visit him." He told me.
I smiled and hugged him.
"Let's go tell our friends." I said while dragging him out of my room and down the stairs.
We got down there and we all sat down in the living room.
"So guys.. I'm going to be moving in with Donovan's pack.. And I really want you guys to join as well.. Please? There is enough room." I asked pleadingly.
They all smiled and nodded. Good thing we kept the boxes from moving in the basement.
"You're gonna make a great Luna." They all said and laughed.
My new life was so much better that I thought it'd be.

*Authors Note*

Hey guys!! Sorry I didn't update at all yesterday. I was sicker than before. I'm getting a lot better so that's good. But I probably have to go to school tomorrow :( none today though! Already can't wait for the weekend haha.. I know this is really short but that's how it is :p The next chapter will be long I think. So keep reading! Me and Jello5467 are planning something for our books.. Can't tell you yet though ;) If you have suggestions let me know! Any at all. Follow me! I promise to follow back :3 I also changed Donovan's hair color x3 Check out the song above c:
Vote.
Share.
Follow.
Comment.
:) Have a good day/night!