Chapter 2 - New Developments... like my di- {Chapter Rewrite}

Special Thanks to @FooterHooter for proofread

Quick Recap. On: A New Age of Warfare

Last time on dragon ba- wait wrong *beep*. Ahem. As I was saying, last time on 'A New Age of Warfare.' Our boi has suddenly been droped from the sky. He would be dead if not for the Griffon that saved him. He was suddenly carried by the Griffon to a castle where he met Noah Adams and Princess Ashley, while they talk about his life on Earth her parents suddenly arrived and threatened James (more like the father) on what was he doing with his daughter.  The princess defuses the situation then starts talking to them. When night time hits and Princess Ashley escorts James to the guest room. There he met something shocking...

This is where his powers will arise...

For he will bring Peace and Destruction

==========================================================

Talking: "Hello how are you? i'm under the water... please help me"

Shouting (All CAPS!): "BRUHHHHHHH!!!"

Whispering: "i'm in danger :D"

Telepathy: 'i have come bearing gifts'

Thoughts: "it is what it is"

Background/Action: *Sheeeeeeeeeeesh*

==========================================================

Calibrating...

...

...

...

Calibration Complete...

Welcome Host, it's nice to meet you.

==========================================================

Location: At the Grizalan Castle, Guest Room

Time: 9:00 P.M.

3rd Person P.O.V.

"........."

"........."

"........."

"........."

James then shouted while flailing his arms, "NANI!!!" You see James was sitting at the edge of the bed. He was so shocked that he fell off the bed.

*THUD*

James rubbed his head, "Owie..." since he fell headfirst rather than his body.

A voice was suddenly heard from the room, or rather, his head, 'Good to see you finally come to your senses, Sir. '

James then searches his surroundings and notices he's alone, he then shouted as he kept looking around the room. Frantically searching for the person who is talking to him, "EH?!?! Who are you and where are you?!?!" he then looked around.

When this is happening a guard came in and busted through the door. The guard then starts to search the area for threats then turns to face James, "Sir! Are you all right? What happened?" he said with a look of secure look.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......" James looked at the guard who had entered the room now, his brain is searching for an answer for the guard. His brain hasn't found an answer, like when he tried to solve a math question.