Chapter 10 - Western Front... its that time bois >:D

Quick Recap. on: A New Age of Warfare

The time has come, the offensive had began steaming across through Salam's Forces. Surprisingly, the Quans they captured want to join the offensive since they are sick of their current Emperor that they want to dispose him. While the Grizalans and James soldiers looked skeptically at the sudden proposition by the Quans, they nonetheless agreed with the terms and joined the offensive...

They are on their way...

Its only a matter of time for they reach Quan Territory...

==========================================================

Talking: "Hello how are you? i'm under the water... please help me"

Shouting (All CAPS!): "BRUHHHHHHH!!!"

Whispering: "i'm in danger :D"

Telepathy: 'i have come bearing gifts'

Thoughts: "it is what it is"

Background/Action: *Sheeeeeeeeeeesh*

Radio: ≈Thot spotted! Over≈

==========================================================

Location: Salam's Quan Forces Camp, Western Region, Grizalan Kingdom

Date: November 11, 904

Time: 10:00 AM

Colonel General Doyle's P.O.V.

"Okay..."

"Why the fuck is the Grizalans holding out this long! Surely the might of our army can crush them, but they are resisting!"

I was currently sitting on my chair with a table where multiple papers where put their. Multiple reports said that our 3 Divisions we set out to attack an enemy defensive position which is right in front of us.

Originally, the 20th Division we sent out first got decimated for some reason, they told that they encountered strong enemy resistance to the Grizalan Fort that we were tasked to take out or capture it. They said that they have some sort of yellow streaks of light coming right in front of them, when hit you'll die instantly. And the loud whistles coming down to them with death, they said that they hear the whistles, they ran away, thinking it would be death to just stand their.

Once they retreated back to us as we marched, they lost over a 16000 soldiers compared to the original 20000. They said that Major, the other officers, as well as multiple of my men was captured by the enemy.

Of course this made my blood boil, I lost a Division just like that, my reputation of a Colonel is at stake, If they heard about this, they will surely make me a laughing stock and loose my privileges of a Colonel.

We set up camp at the front of the enemy defences. We decided to start another attack to the Grizalans, by sending them 2 Divisions at them! Hah! Surely they will die from the might of our army!

However, that was not the case apparently. 21st and 25th Division we sent out to take out he defences, was utterly decimated. I saw it from myself, this Grizalans are making my blood boil. Why the hell are they resisting! they are attack from both sides when the Ushia Kingdom declared war to the Grizalans from the East. Surely their forces are spread thin.

As I was rubbing my head from the frustration that I lost over 60000 soldiers in the span of 2 days. Thats utterly embarrassing, once they hear about this, they will demote me for sure.