Chapter 13 - Outskirts of Town Krill... hehehe balls go splat

Quick Recap. on: A New Age of Warfare

With the report told to the Emperor, he was impressed with the successes from the armies. However, when he heard the last report, he got angry and frustrated from the not epic report. Then a Guardsman told a grim news from the front, saying that they recently captured town was under attack...

Looks like the Grizalans...

Are on the offensive...

==========================================================

Talking: "Hello how are you? i'm under the water... please help me"

Shouting (All CAPS!): "BRUHHHHHHH!!!"

Whispering: "i'm in danger :D"

Telepathy: 'i have come bearing gifts'

Thoughts: "it is what it is"

Background/Action: *Sheeeeeeeeeeesh*

Radio: ≈Thot spotted! Over≈

==========================================================

Location: Outskirts of Town Krill, Grizalan Kingdom

Date: November 11, 904

Time: 1:01 PM

3 Hours before the report

3rd P.O.V

"See anything different yet?"

"Nope, just some people guarding the walls."

We see two people crouched at the outskirts of the town, they are positioned from a small patch of trees and bushes perfect for scouting and observing.

"Ugh," a Rifleman said, "Why the hell are we even here anyways? its much better to be with the main force to attack them. For goodness sake look at their weapons!" I pointed the Quans at the town, "We can just attack this fuckers and were done!"

"Quit your yapping Private Thomas," the two people who are observing the Quans looked behind them to see their Sergeant, "As much we want to be with the main force, we are tasked by Lieutenant to scout ahead."

The rest of the squad is right behind them who is quietly talking and inspecting their equipment.

"But sir this is boring," the Private Thomas said with a sulk look, "Can we just leave and tell them to attack?" he asked the Sergeant.

The Sergeant shook his head, "No, we will leave when we see something weird or dangerous that the main force will face."

"And besides," the two people looked behind them to see their Machine-gunner looked at them with a grin, "This is a bonding time for us you know." the Machine-gunner laughs a bit.

The people around them laughed as well, albeit lower since they might get caught from the Quans.

As they laughed, the person who is watching looked through his binoculars looked at the town with shock, something is happening. "Shhhhhh," the person said to the rest of his squad mates, this made them shut up and looked at him, "We have movement from the town and from the looks of it, a big one." 

This made the rest of the squad tense. They stood up and picked up their equipment for the possible engagement.

Private Thomas who is beside him, crouched and said to his squadmate, "Whats the movement Red?"