Chapter 17 - Sweet Time...

Quick Recap On: A New Age of Warfare

The two armies that attacked the town have now been defeated, this dealt a huge blow to the Quan army as they managed to lost 300,000 soldiers in a week. While Auroran soldiers are transporting the captured Quans to interrogate them, James is inside his office brainstorming to make the next plans to defeat the Quans and the Quan Dynasty as a whole and start making plans for the country bullshit he has to do. While that was happening, Samantha came to his office with tea...

This is the start of something romantic...

Where love will bloom into their hearts...

==========================================================

Talking: "Hello how are you? I'm under the water... please help me"

Shouting (All CAPS!): "BRUHHHHHHH!!!"

Whispering: "I'm in danger :D"

Telepathy: 'i have come bearing gifts

Thoughts: "it is what it is"

Background/Action: *Sheeeeeeeeeeesh*

Radio: ≈Thot spotted! Over≈

==========================================================

Short Intermission. The new discord server —--> https://discord.gg/XfeAPcSQ join as you wish but remember to read the rules.

==========================================================

Location: Main Base Algor

Date: November 13, 904

Time: 4:31 PM

James P.O.V.

It's almost time, in three days, we will take the fight to them, three days until the real counter-attack will begin. The invasion of the Quan Dynasty will be initiated once we remove any Quan forces left in Grizalan soil.

After we remove them, we will hunker down, gather more forces and supplies to start the invasion, it is planned that the invasion will begin in two or three weeks once Operation: Retake is finished. There we will continue our advance and capture the capital to finish the war in a fast manner.

I'm currently sitting in my office in the newly built temporary main base of the Auroran army. Here we have all of our essentials ranging from the housing of soldiers and vehicles to ammunition production. Hangers were also built where we can store 2 squadrons of any type of plane, although we have one more extra space for a squadron since I summoned a squadron of Stukas from the battle earlier.

This base houses 100,000 soldiers and hundreds of vehicles in this base. Currently, there is 14 Infantry Divisions and 5 Tank Divisions that I have summoned in the Auroran army. So in total, we have at least 200,000 or more soldiers in the field and that's not including the extra manpower I got when I eliminated those two armies. So we could be looking at a maximum of 300,000 soldiers in the field.

Now, all of you might be thinking, having all of these soldiers and tanks at my disposal is a great thing to have. But keep in mind, having a lot of shit in the field means I need a place to store, supply, and house all of this. I can't make a lot of bases in this land since this will not be a permanent place for me and my soldiers. When we have entered Quan lands there I'll build my bases since that's where I can start forming my nation. I'm not making this base bigger to house all of my soldiers and equipment since it would cause an outcry in the capital and the whole kingdom about my doing, I would rather not make this base bigger than it already is.