Chapter 3 - The Upcoming War... i like this title {Chapter Rewrite}

Special Thanks to @FooterHooter for proofreading my depressed chapters

Quick Recap. On: A New Age of Warfare

In the previous episode. Our main boi had finally received the powers that Archon gave him and with the help of CHAD, he now knows how to use his powers. He then hears disturbing news, the peaceful kingdom will go to war with two other rival nations. He offers to help them on their war, while he was demonstrating his powers, CHAD told James that unknown forces has appeared out of nowhere, he prepares a defensive formation to protect the Royal Family. He defeats the enemies, killed their leader, and captured prisoners. He then opens his loot boxes and got some light tanks and got 2 fucking SPACEMARINES...

This is where he will lead the victory...

For he will bring his enemies to his knees...

==========================================================

Talking: "Hello how are you? i'm under the water... please help me"

Shouting (All CAPS!): "BRUHHHHHHH!!!"

Whispering: "i'm in danger :D"

Telepathy: 'i have come bearing gifts'

Thoughts: "it is what it is"

Background/Action: *Sheeeeeeeeeeesh*

==========================================================

At the Grizalan Castle, Royal Gardens

Time: 12:00 P.M.

James P.O.V.

"Well... now that's a New Development..."

You know, I was expecting to get some tanks in which I got some, trucks or even artillery pieces, but no... I got fucking not 1 but 2 SpaceMarines from fucking Warhammer 40K.

Now if you don't know what a SpaceMarine is, lemme explain it. Think of a person who is a 7 or 8 foot tall behemoth with armor that can shrug of many bullets and attacks, with its main armament the Assault Bolter, it has the penetration to cut you in half! Even its side arm the Bolter Pistol can still kill you in one shot!

Now the scariest thing in my opinion is its melee weapon... Now a warning to all people who wants to fight a SpaceMarine... PLS for the love of god just run away, he'll smack your shit and cut you in half with its Chainsaw Sword. I wouldn't be surprised if I somehow got a Lemon Russ or a Titan from Warhammer.

I didn't check the 2 SpaceMarines that I got, I mean they are a lot of variants of them so I was bound to get something good out of one of them...... I pray to God that I didn't get a Chaos SpaceMarine... that would be very, very, VERY bad...

Okay so I checked and fortunately I didn't get a Chaos SpaceMarine (thank god!), I got a Salamander and a Space Wolf Marine. Which in my opinion is badass. Salamanders can melt your shit to ash, which is cool but scary, and a Space Wolf Marine is okay for me, but they also look so badass.

Anyways back to the topic.

Naturally I was shocked that I got 2 SpaceMarines, that is better than anything that I got right now, although I decided not to use them right now for, you know, surprising the enemy. The other loot that I got were Light Tanks. They are the FT-17 Light Tanks from the Great War, 6 of them have machine guns on their turret while the last 4 have a 37mm cannons on their turret, so in total, I got 10 Light Tanks in my disposal. I also decided not to use it because I don't have the space to store them when I get them out of my inventory.