Chapter 3

Third POV

Hitoshi stood in front of Hisoka and Illumi. He didn't want to be there. Hisoka gave him a creepy smile, a kind of hint as to what was going to happen in the very near future. Hitoshi was internally screaming, he felt the assassins' curious stare on him, Illumi's power was flooding the room. Hitoshi shivered. Illumi's power was cold and dangerous.

Hisoka was getting excited, his bloodlust was beginning to rise, if Illumi kept releasing his power like that Hisoka doesn't know if he would be able to control himself.

The moment Hisoka's bloodlust spiked, Illumi's head snapped towards him. "Hisoka." He warned.

"Illumi~." Hisoka retaliated.

Hitoshi sucked in air, the tension and pressure in the room was something he's only ever felt from a gravity quirk, and even that can't compare. These people are monsters. What he understands from nen is that it's a more developed version of quirks that can be gained, everyone is born with the ability to perform it but not everyone can obtain it. It's like the percentage of people without quirks, but this percentage has powers while the majority of the population does not.

Hitoshi's knees hit the floor. If everyone in this universe has incredible physical ability and nen he's even more screwed than he thought. He wouldn't even be able to utter a word before being struck down. He hated being weak, having a mental quirk in the world of hero's and villain's put him at a disadvantage from the start. His dad trained him and he trained himself until he was good enough to at least survive. His physical ability - even after training - had never exceeded what the people from home thought strong, here it's like he's a child comparing himself to a fully grown adult.

He isn't going to be able to even set foot outside this room if he doesn't get stronger. In fact he won't survive in this world alone at all if he doesn't. Sure he thought of death as an escape from this room and Hisoka's clutches, but does he really want to die? He's basically been given another chance at life, another chance to get stronger and prove everyone who thought him a weak person with a villain's quirk wrong.

These people are on another level, if he wants to ever hope to gain the strength they have his best chance would be to stay here and ask Hisoka to train him. The clown would probably say yes, he seems to be the type who would only help someone if he got something in return.

What could he even offer, he's weak all he has is his quirk, and himself he supposed. Would Hisoka train him in, if he in return gave him his loyalty? He supposed he could get used to the clown over time, the only question is if it would be worth it. Is getting stronger the only thing he wants? Or is it the strength to gain freedom he wants, something he probably wouldn't get regardless.

Hitoshi didn't notice when the pressure in the room lifted or when two people's power intertwined with his own. He only came back to reality when two hands shook his shoulders. "Kitten~ come back to the present will you~."

Hitoshi looked up at Hisoka, he didn't say anything.

"Can you release your power into the air around us~"

Hitoshi tilted his head, are they going to attempt to trick his quirk? He supposed he didn't mind too much if they were, he had already come to terms with having to stay here- somewhat. "Sure." Hitoshi said, he let out more of his power than necessary in that one word and didn't let it seep into anyone as it normally would. "I would advise you not to open your mouths or even breathe loudly, it latches onto your brain that way." He warned.

Hisoka and Illumi both released a little of their power and let his power mix with their own, this whole process took around 5 minutes and happened in complete silence.

Hitoshi knew exactly what they were doing the moment the entire room went deathly silent, he was disappointed he couldn't see what was happening, it was quite obvious Hisoka and Illumi did, they had this intense look in their eyes and were focusing on something he could not see.

When the slight sounds present before, returned Hitoshi knew they were done and also knew the only thing he had to possibly escape was now gone.

"My, that was delicious~ I can feel a little bit of you inside me~."

Hisoka's next expression was one of pure bliss, Hitoshi didn't know how to feel about it. It was quite obvious the clown had some sort of twisted power fetish, Hitoshi really didn't know how to feel about it.

"It worked, we're all connected in a way now. Hisoka- the emotions you're feeling right now? You need to stop." Illumi stated, "Assassins aren't supposed to feel emotions let alone yours."

"Mmm~," Hisoka hummed in agreement, "Little kitten you're oddly calm right now~ I was expecting to feel a little more of your delicious fear."

"My name is Shinsou Hitoshi." Hitoshi said.

"I do not recall ever asking~." Hisoka replied.

Hitoshi stared. He supposed he walked into that one, figures the clown wouldn't care.

He steeled himself he wanted to get stronger, this was the only option he had right now. "I- um, I wanted to ask." Hitoshi stuttered.

"Yes~?"

"Would- um, would you please train me?"

Meanwhile Illumi was standing in the same spot he had been the entire time seemingly forgotten. Illumi supposed he would let their little conversation play out before he asked a favor, he was nice that way.

"Oh~ and what would you give me in return, little kitten~?"

"My loyalty."

Hisoka was intrigued, he thought he was going to have to force loyalty into his kitten yet here he was sitting on the ground giving it up so freely.

"And how do I know you won't betray me~?"

"I'll stick a needle in him so he can't betray either of us, he will be knocked out if he does, can't kill off the only brainwasher known to man, my family would agree." Illumi butted it, the conversation was starting to interest him.

"Oh~ and why would you be included in this arrangement?"

"I'm the one doing the work, and he's as much mine as he is yours now. He was basically ours the moment you called me." Illumi said showing a side he only ever would when concerning Killua, but even then he never got this possessive.

Hitoshi was having a wtf moment again, he's really got two guys fighting over who he belongs to now. He didn't take Illumi for the kind of guy to get defensive over a random person he just met a few hours ago. He supposed this behaviour was probably a side effect of merging some of their powers together three ways, he himself was feeling inclined to join the 'argument' over who owned him, or rather who owned them.

The two continued to argue back and forth like this for a while, Hitoshi having to resort to biting into his hand to stop himself from joining in.

"You're mine!"

"No, you're mine!"

Hitoshi had enough, he shot to his feet, he couldn't resist the unnatural urges anymore. "Enough! You're both mine! Now SHUT UP!"

Both their heads snapped towards him. Illumi snapped out of the frenzy first, "We should've looked up the side effects. It's quite obvious we all seem to be emotionally," Illumi made a face at the words, "Attached, and won't betray each other, nen fusion is irreversible."

"Oh~ well that isn't so bad~." Of course Hisoka would enjoy the situation they were in.

Hitoshi meanwhile was going through an existential crisis, his mind absolutely hated the idea of leaving either of them. He laughed, and he didn't stop, this really is his life now isn't it?

Thoughts?

Chapters will probably get a little longer in the future, I will try to make them longer at least.