chapter 0ne

I never thought about this dream of mine coming true .
Since childhood I was not sure about anything but my dream of being in different parts of world . and me Mirani Dixit at the age of 21 flying to her dream land of America .

Now sitting on these seats of plane feels like Realizing the dreams already, no it's not like I had never been on plane before ,actually or honestly I have travelled domestically few times but not internationally. So it's my first time travelling for so long .
Damn I started to worship the co-founders of that website . Who had an idea of hosting people and with my interest of watching different vlogs of knowing different culture I landed up on a video giving me the holy water of travelling this world and I used to scroll through that app everyday just to know how it works and to fuel up my dreams of being on different lands .

Although it was my dream of going out but definately needed money to buy tickets. so I worked f*cking hard for a year just to make it to there making mutiple websites and starting different ventures , you can definitely imagine that.
I don't even know why i telling you all this but it's what it takes to achieve little by little it might not be a very big thing for you for sure.

It was not long before I found a guy named Arain .
"Unique one right"
On that site I have been scrolling now for months to find a good host .This guy had very good profile no I'm not talking about side profile it's about his information on him being a fitness freak ,who already knows Italian,German,spanish,
French. And now learning Chinese oh! Sorry they call it mandarin .

Maybe the only reason he's accepted to host me is that I know Mandarin language. He's interested in photography and has very cool or maybe hot pics on his Instagram profile except of his Though.
I'm curious why doesn't he puts his picture maybe thats a silly question how can he take pictures of himself Lol..
Not a very good joke right.

First I was concerned about my safety .I can give you loads of reasons for that but only one I being a girl is only sufficient than hundreds but thanks to founders of app who helps you in trouble and has travel insurance and I know bit of martial arts and self defense too.

It was bit difficult to convince my parent's for it but they agreed somehow maybe I will tell you sometimes but not now because it's time to land on my dreams for first time in my life reality feels like dream.
Although we don't know each other but we did video chat for once to make sure I'm not falling in a trap so I kind of know how he looks oh there he it waiting for me to pick up .

The more i get close to him the more handsome he is i will have to admit he's hot in reality great figure, his blue eyes makes me think of bright sky . And I didn't even know we're In front of each other and he stretches his hand to introduce himself physically "Hello Mirani Nice meeting you. " but I'm too busy staring scenery outside the glasses. Pinching me to reality by my name I actually noticed him because of his way of calling my name Mirani and he pronounces it as miii raaniI don't know either to laugh or to appreciate any ways leave it. Then I greet him " Hello Arain nice meeting you in person too"
Then we shared a I don't know what kind of laugh he helped me with my luggage and we headed towards his home in Brooklyn.

He seemed a nice guy who was ready with his car I even doubt sometime that what's his profession he seems leisure to host people whole year . Then thought of him being some kind of mafia or drug dealer makes my heart beat like hell without realizing that I stopped at exit for too long and a not very familiar voice of Arain coming from a distance .

"Hey ,are you ok, I mean you look frightened " to which I replied "I m okay just had thought about something bad I'm fine let's leave.

He took my luggage said "Be comfortable Although I'm talkative I won't disturb you since you must be tired of long journey you can take a lil nap if you wanna ." To which I replied "No I'm fine " How can I fall asleep besides a drug dealer or some kind of criminal how am i goona live with him for a month .

well I am already regretting being alone with a stranger who's only thing I know is name" off cause I didn't say it loud. we parked in front of a apartment then he helped me with my things with awkward smile I followed him . Now I was alone in a lift with this "Ajnabi" . What should I do, should I just run away or should I....I don't know what should I do hell...man .

I was wondering hell lot of things then this ajnabi guy was staring me like he knew what I was thinking then his jaws moved to say something like "Hey are you afraid that I would do something to you. I nervously said "No it's not like that I just I...just "he came close "just what ".
"I am just , well you know this is my first time being this away from home " his breath was so close hell man what the heck is this man doing,
I never has been soo close to a man since 2 years.

Hell..
Thankgod this lift opeaning helped me from this .Then he led me to his house and showed me his room "well this is my room "on right corner of hall there was kitchen , his room was dark themed all walls were coloured with dark blue colour including bedsheets and all furniture was black in colour. Then I The curious kid asked "can I ask you something "he murmured anything you want. But I could here it well "why is your room all dark I mean do you like them or you have some philosophy for it.
"It seems like you are philosophical one well I am very chilled guy And I don't believe in such things it's juat a vibe I like it that's it no more reasons are required. "
He answered.

Then he directed me to a small room which much more looked like a secret room again I got that ajnabi phobia back .he intruded "this is your room for this month go get freshed, I will make you something to eat ". I just nodded and closed the door with relief.

___________________________________________________________ hello everyone this is the first time I am writing online so please give it a try it surely will keep you hooked and sorry if there are any mistakes I sincerely apologize .