chapter six

I woke up with severe headache and dizziness. This is the second reason, I never like to drink everytime after party night, I am like this. Then something else strikes my mind and I remembered  what happened last night ,heck I never  lost my control when drunk but this time I went with the flow and this happened.  It's  better to act like nothing happened.
As I need to pretend nothing happened. I need to ignore the awakrdness. And will have to get ready and make lemon water for Arain .

I got up from my bed with severe headache to enter bathroom and get freshed up .
In the bathroom when I was brushing my teeth and looked at me in the mirror only things  that I can remembered was Arian kissing me . The way he wanted me last night .
"No, Mirani what you're thinking about it was just a drunken mistake." I said shaking my head.

I got out of my room with silent steps so, he wouldn't get up , to make sure he wasn't , I went to check but no one was there, in his room .
Maybe he was in bathroom ,
Then I led myself to kitchen just to see him sitting on counter with a coffee mug.
Damn here he was enjoying morning coffee  and my head is aching like hell. And feeling awkward at the same time.
Get a grip Mirani,  get a grip . You can't  act like you remember everything.

I went in with clearing my throat "Good morning, Arain."
He looked towards me and greeted  me with a smile "hey good morning,  here I made hangover  soup for you." He said forwarding me bowl of soup. Before I could understand I was holding the bowl with bunch of questions in my head . Like doesn't he remember,  or is he acting like me , pretending not to knowing anything but how can he be so chill.

I didn't  even realize that he was in front of me until he tapped his fingers on my forehead . I flinched and just sat on the chair close to dinner table.
Even if I decided to pretend I couldn't.  The reality wasn't allowing me to.

"Do you wanna workout?" He asked Breaking the silence.
I was in dellima should I or I shouldn't.
"Is last night's  alcohol still affecting you?"He  asked with a smirk continuing.
"You only had 2 shots one in party and other with me."
My fast beating heart calmed
down being assured he doesn't  remember anything from him saying I only had 2 shots According  to me I atleast had 5 shots and he had more than 9 shots.

Being assured, I said "let's  go to gym. "
"Let's  go ." He announced  with the energy which makes me think  of children,  everything  excites them,  he was just like a child with lot of spark  and sunshine .
And my foot left the kitchen to get myself gym ready.
When I came out , Arain was ready with gym wear .
Asking me what type of energy drink I prefer , so,  I said anything would work , I'm a picky person but I don't want to bother him .

From where I don't know but he has bicycle parked in front of the apartment. None of my business. But why is it only one.    He read my mind and said
I only have one the other one is broken .
"So I need to sit back seat."
"Yes, you have to" he replied
"Really"
"Really"

We were on the road to gym , yes I missed gym but this Damn cliché  thing of sitting on backseat and Arain riding bicycle felt like fairy tail. Never true in real life , always portraiting unrealistic expectations in human minds. If I ever get a chance to sue some biggest fairy tail writer's I will definitely sue them for spoiling human minds .  And Happily ever after shit .

While riding he asked if I really liked working out or just said yes because of him. And I told him that I won't do anything unwillingly , and runninb and working out are like water to me . I can't live without them .

We entered my second holy place, The thing that was distracting me was my stomach ache firstly  I thought it was because of amount of alcohol that I had last night but no it wasn't that kind of pain.
He introduced myself to instructor. I smiled in pain.
"I need to use bathroom" I said to him
He directed me to there  and waited outside  .
I didn't know how to tell him I can't work out now and I need to rest . With a disgusted face I came out . Told him I think I can't work out today .

"What happened? is something wrong" he asked with worry .
"Nothing just got my periods,"
Ok so you won't work out shall we leave or you'll watch me working out shirtless .neither will do.
"So what " he pouted.
"You just work out I will leave."
"No I can't afford , you go missing" ,he said mockingly .
"I need to get myself some stuff , I will just buy and come back until you are done." I informed.
He nodded and I  went to get my things done.

Then I got out of there and looked for some shops and luckily  I found some . Got in and bought some stuff I needed like my favorite orange flavored energy drink
Sanitary napkins which I need for 5 straight days now , along with that some stuff like napkins and all. You should  have figured  out that I don't buy unnecessary stuff and waste unnecessary  money.

After spending  some alone time in a Cafe , I got back to the gym . Arain was working out there when he saw me he asked me to wait for few minutes and he'll  be ready to leave and we left with that .
I didn't  wanted to talk while he was chattering  whole ride  I was fucking uncomfortable because of my periods and was somehow managing  it.

As soon I entered in the house I got to my room and lied on the bed looking for the comfort that it could give me . I didn't  know when I slept but I got up because of knock on my door . Arain was calling me .I didn't  want  to get but I had to and he was there with some brown sugar water and heat patch and there was also chocolate milk I guess.

"There was no need to do this. I'm fine."
"Come on ,  Mirani,  I should help you in need." He said.
"Ok thankyou."
"No need to thank,  just tell me if you need anything . I'm working in my room will be done in a hour . You can rest after that if you are feeling good. we can start with our cultural exchange. "   He told me with his handsome  face. there is nothing wrong appreciating beauty right.
I just nodded  and told him that we can start once he's  done . every women suffers through the pain every month but who cares.

________________________________________________________________________________

................................................................................................................................................................