chapter Three

It felt like my dream was becoming my reality ,then he asked" hey U are sweating ,you are hot why didn't you turn the conditioner on or did you dreamt about something bad ,"

Thinking Yes, I dreamt about ajnabi , who kissed me in my dreams.

Telling him "No I just , nothing , how was your day? ".
"Nothing special "he said
Following "Rather I should be asking how was your day? when did you woke up ?Did you eat ?Did you get bored ?"
After hearing his questions , I went blank to which, he chuckled after staring for few minutes said "It seems like you had enough work that you didn't get bored and you are surely a cleanliness freak. While smiling "yeah I guess I am " . Arain said "I will get freshed and we can have some good time" . He left to his room .

And after few minutes he came up with dressing casually in black T and pants
In which he looked damn great.

Then we settled on sofa but not the same one for sure,

After a few minutes I asked " what's your profession ?".

He said "well I'm a photographer by profession but there are many thing's I like to do."

"What are they?" I said "you will get to know with time." He replied.

I wanted to ask him about his parents but I didn't maybe that was rude ,Since I'm only a guest for him.

Since I was silent he asked me "what about you what is yours?".

Well I am basically a student right now will graduate with bachelor's in technology next year" I informed.

"Oh that's great" he said
Following " can I ask you personal questions you don't mind right ".

"No I won't ". I lied
He asked "Are you single?"
This was too personal, but not for westerners,  why the heck people dare asking such questions,  thinking I honestly said " yeah right now I'm " .
"Oh I see", He chuckled.
What about you "well I'm already taken, your bad".He said .

"Hell I'm not interested in you " I bursts out . To which he stayed silent.
"Hey I was kidding don't take it seriously" I said.
"Well does that mean you like me," here this damn person was being too clingy.

"Arain please don't wordplay with me ."I requested then he siad "yeah okay ,I was just having fun, don't worry ."

"Enough with questions let's cook for dinner."
waking up from couch I announced.

Arain held my wrist , I turned myself to him, watching me with hopeful eyes ."what?" I asked ,
He said "let's just dine out or do you like clubbing ,I have one of the best clubs membership .

I was hesitant I never liked clubs, at least not his type of club's . They are waste of time,  bunch of people getting drunk and messing with feelings  while drunk,
How the heck people  spend so much on such waste called clubs. what should I do? .

With a raised eyebrow Breaking the silence he asked "don't tell me that you've never been to club's".
"No it's not like that I am not comfortable with them", I said .

"Hey don't think that way, I am very popular one there so you will be having fun, don't you worry and I am with you". He told me still holding my hands with a bright smile on his face , even he is 8 yrs older than me , right now looked like a child with hopes , so I said yes that's not the only reason I wanted to give myself a break so let it be this time.

Well I surely wasn't a party person so I just wore a crop top with denim Jean's and I was ready, for me makeup was only mascara , lipgloss , compact applied and I'm done .
I am an simple person who has big dreams and goals to achieve and discipline
might leave me, but I will never leave discipline .
I always am health conscious and for years I have never skipped my plans for except this two days I have been here .
With working on my dreams while studying I have managed learning management  skills .To which I remembered  I need to take a look at how my partners are handelling everything in India or just chilling  just because am not there.
and within my thoughts I didn't even know Arain has been waiting for me so, I just took my hand bag and left the room he all party ready with a solid brown t-shirt and blue denim jacket paired with black jeans.

You should have guessed that I was no better than a guy in front of me when it comes to clothes . They never really fascinated me, I never care too much about What should I wear, even though  everyone says I have very good dressing sense but I don't  agree with them.

Someone was staring my overthinking face and tapped my forehead with his index fingure throwing me into land of embarrassment. I just moved forward to the door but it was not door and I was about to hit the wall but a hand saved me from misery.
Such things never happened  to me . I'm a very attentive person,  observation is my like my life but since I had breathe the air of this land I am a mess . I don't know why.

He said while laughing "look my hotness made you loose your mind "
I didn't know how to reply so I stayed silent , he led me to the lift and again we were alone in such a small space for second time for almost same time from yesterday .
I never liked being closed to anyone , feelings were never meant for me. I never like being personal at any cost, until it's my family. I hate it when people  meddle in my life  unnecessarily. It makes me uncomfortable.
He said "do you always overthink , I mean you are always busy thinking, let your brain rest girl".
"This is how I am "I retorted .

He was about to answer back , was stopped by a phone call .
He ignored saying "It's not that important."
Again it ringed , he didn't pickup maybe he needed privacy , we reached the parking area , as soon as we stteped out he told me to wait a bit and he'll be back, and I just waited for him to comeback . There were few people in there were staring me like am an alien to which I'm no less in the art of ignoring . Which I definitely learned from the same world I live in.

I felt someone's hand on my shoulder to which my reflexes responded quickly bending that person's elbow in defence. And I heard similar voice "Hey Mirani it's me Arain, why are you being so violent." Then I let him go turning to him "can't you behave like human and come from front."

"Shouldn't you apologise," he said "Why should I , It's not like asked you to be an alien in this strange city " ," anyways sorry From my reflexes" I said in disguise , why should I apologize if it's not my fault.

"I wanted to tell you that we aren't going to club ."
Hell after hearing this I felt so relieved that I smiled like a fool . My forehead and mind Frustrated of his
tapping of fingers.
Saying "I said we aren't going to club we are going to my friend's party."

He held my hand, to which I was never used to This is something, I never liked people touching me even if it's my best friend  you might think if I have best friend , yes, I do because there is one person who knows me and my boundaries,  who respects them still wants to be my good friend .

When I realized we were
outside of apartment .
I opposed "I don't wanna be uninvited guest, so pls I won't go."

"What is mine is yours."He said without even looking at.
I was awestruck by his words it's even not like we know each other well . We are just known strangers.  AJNABI...

A branded car was parked in front of us . And Arain was asked me to get in.

As I did what I was asked to do . "Hey were are we going."I asked
"You'll see." He said
I was so afraid , I felt like being kiddnaped .
I was regretting being here , believing in strangers , Risking my life . I wasn't  this afraid even when I have been to tracking alone.

What should I do If something happens, should I dial emergency number.
Man this damn man is scaring hell out of me.
Suddenly The car stopped . I was so shocked to see what was in front of me.........

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
I hope everyone reading this is suerly enjoying this story.

Do follow this story for updates.