chapter Four

I was shocked to see the bangalow I was standing in front of . It was so huge and beautiful that every thing I was afraid of, was evaporated in air .
Bit seeing so much crowd I got scared again , I am not a very comfortable with strangers the way I'm not with Arain till now.

"Here we are at the biggest party." Arain announced
He was so excited but it felt like he was holding something, something's bothering him , I wanted to ask him why he was showing mixed feelings but
I kept quite it's my nature , convincing myself that it isn't my business.

He led me through the big gates with so many people many of them greeting him in most friendly way, Saying Hi , an Hello's .
He surely was popular.

He led me in , and we stopped in front of a counter with many people Arain was familiar with.

One brown haired and blue eyed guy asked " hey Rain got a new girl man."
Other blonde intruppted saying "come on Ethan he's already in relationship with Alivia ,"
So his girlfriend's name Is Alivia , good name .
That handsome guy is Ethan .
What is this blonde guy's name , as I wondered Arain clearified "Can't you guy's keep calm when someone new is here. Neil"

Arain introduced me to everyone saying meet my newest guest "Mirani from India "

Everyone said hello to me ,I replied to everyone with a bright smile. Arain started introduction,
To which I interrupted saying brown guy is Ethan , the blonde guy is Neil,
Oh you got their names good , "this is shopie ,"
Tall girl with lean figure, dressed with cute and hot shorts .
"This is Jack." Then I noticed a hot guy with spectacles, with a serious look on his face , then he lifted his head , meeting our eyes .
Then Jack announced with his deep voice "Enough with introduction , let's play something."

Everyone said in unison "yeah let's start the party ."
Arain led me to a couch were everyone sat , with a big table  With a bottle in centre .

If I had to guess it definitely was a thruth and dare game , but let's see what's the twist here .

Shopie announced "so let's start with playing dare or drink game .
"Yeah. " Neil said in excitement .
"I won't play ." I decided
"Are you drinking for first time." Spectacle guy Jack asked.
"No but, I won't drink."
"It's easy ,just dare to do everything asked to" Ethan said with a smirk .
Arain said "come on it's nothing , they won't go too much "
I don't know what their much or too much meant but I didn't want to get drunk with strangers. How the heck am I supposed to be so irresponsible .
With no choice left with , I had to give in.

The game started with a lot of suspense to me.
Arain started with fliping the bottle along with flipping my stomach.
Everyone was enjoying as the bottle stopped with head to Ethan and bottom to Jack .
It meant that Jack will give dare to Ethan.

Jack seemed like a good guy , but that was my misunderstanding as he told Ethan " it's easy you just have to seduce your sweetheart , Millie so she would willingly kiss you.
Pointing towards the blonde girl , dancing with a guy on the dancefloor.

"You can't do this , Jack "
"I can ." Jack said with a smirk.
I didn't understand, so I asked "what's so difficult in seducing Millie ,when they are dating."
Arain said "they have love-hate relationship since college"
"They just hate each other. " Jack said
This was getting interesting, As Neil Cheered Ethan
By saying "shots are ready when you are back."

While Arain was ready with camera and his smile.

Ethan approached Millie by saying "what's up Millie long time no see ," wait he was acting drunk, or he already was , only he knows.
Millie was already in bad mood seeing him , she said " Ethan Almond go away , don't spoile my friends party."