33

It's been more than two days since a high Lorraine Perabo crawled on top of me, asking me with all the sober innocence long gone to f*ck her

It's been more than two days since a high Lorraine Perabo crawled on top of me, asking me with all the sober innocence long gone to f*ck her. But it was all I could think of since then. Her face would come to haunt me in my sleep and her voice in the daylight. I could be lifting weight in the gym room, and I'd hear that same obliviously seductive I want you, I want you right now, or I could be having a conversation with Mila, and I'd remember the way she felt against me. And it would simply tear me apart.

I was losing it.

Losing it so much I got benched half of the game yesterday after consecutively missing two easy shots. It almost cost us our game. And Coach was quick to kick me off the court, pointing out that my head wasn't in the game. And he was correct. My head was thinking about Lorraine and all the dirty things that I could not wait to do to her.

Which is why I all but ran to the door as soon as the doorbell went before any of the guys could. Lorraine had her back to me when the door opened, and when she turned around, I found that I couldn't breathe until I felt a manly hand slapping my back before coming around my shoulder.

"Ah, thought it was the pizza guy," Dante said mockingly as we both stared at Lorraine, standing by the door in nothing but a leather trench coat. No, he didn't. Nobody ordered no f*cking pizza. "I didn't know it was raining outside." Dante continued teasingly, and Lorraine turned a cute shade of pink.

"I-it's not-" she bites her lips anxiously, stuffing her hands in the pocket of the trench.

"It's not?" Dante continues mischief dancing in his eyes. I jab my elbow into his side to caution him. He gives Lorraine a small salute before retreating inside the house, shouting at Sawyer to order the pizza.

"Hey." I smile at Lorraine.

"Hey."

"Come in."

My heart is hammering dangerously in my chest as I guide her up the stairs to the room, her warm hand slipping into mine. Something-a bit of fear and excitement runs through me when we're in the safety of my room, and I shut the door behind me with a soft click.

Lorraine clears her throat, her eyes roaming the room before landing on the bed. I know what she thinks when her cheeks fill with pink. Both our heads are deep in the gutter, which relaxes me a little.

"Didn't think you were going to make it," I say honestly, taking a cautious step back to prevent me from ripping that dammed coat off her body. I'm not trying to scare her off.

"Why? I said I'd make it." Her voice is feathery light. I give her a pointed look. "I cancelled on Saturday because I had to study. I don't want to fail the upcoming stat test we've got." She explains.

I take a seat at the edge of my bed, staring at Lorraine's who's still standing in front of the door. Her hands are now tucked in the pocket of her coat again-it's almost as if she's scared of what her hands are going to do if they're free. "I almost went crazy. I thought you changed your mind-" I admit honestly, not knowing exactly why I do so. It feels so natural to want to be honest with her. It's refreshing-for someone who's used to hiding his every thought. Her eyes widen a little, "-which would be fine-"