6

I can't f**king take my eyes off the sophomore

My eyes always seem to find her in the darkness of the club. She's sitting there, amidst her friend totally oblivious to the stares she's getting and all I can think about is taking her back home with me and f**king her thoroughly. Lord knows that I need a good f**k tonight. With a body like that, I'm not going to pass up the opportunity. Not even the flexible gymnasts can stop me.

"Come on Wilson." Sawyer shouts from the end of the booth. He's got a blonde girl next to him-she's pretty hot, I must agree. But I currently have a thing against girls with that hair colour which is why I pay no attention to her as she bats her eyes lashes at me suggestively. "Stop being a p*ssy and play the damn game."

"Dude, shut the f*ck up." Bradley snaps before downing the shot of Bacardi in his glass. His eyes are wild and bloodshot which can only mean his little break to the toilet a few minutes ago featured some white powders.

"Don't f**k up Bradley." Wesley, one of the starting fives on the team, adds as we all watch Bradley intently while he attempts to take his shot. "we can't let this motherfucker win."

"Stop being a f**king sore loser." I roll my eyes. Wesley has been in a pissy mood since I beat his ass at billiards twice tonight and now the f*cker won't stop being team Bradley and it's pissing me off. In fact, everyone's team Bradley apart from Ryan and Sawyer and that's because this game wouldn't have happened if not for Ryan and Sawyer decided not to play.

Sawyer being the little f**kboy that he is had walked out on us to go f*ck some chick in his car and now he's back with yet another chick clinging on to his arm.

"We all know who's going to win, and it ain't you Charlie." Wesley laughs at his own dead joke, as Dante walks in, four bottles of beers in his hand. He hands me one with a mocking smile and I roll my eyes before snatching it off him.

I pop the lid open with my teeth "Yeah we'll see about that." I mutter to no one in particular before taking a long chug of the chilled liquid.

Wesley flips me off and I flip him right back before turning my attention to the game.

This has been a tradition since freshman year. The guys and I play a pool tournament and the looser pays for all the shit that's consumed during our night out. Other times I wouldn't mind loosing, but tonight, I want to see the face on this prick's face when I take his pool king crown and the sophomore.

Yeah, f**king Bradley went on to raise the stakes a bit. Ryan had opened his big mouth to announce that I've been eyeing the same f**king girl all night when I can get any other girl. I've seen a couple of girls looking at me from the dance floor and not to talk of the gymnastic team hanging around our VIP booth but I want Lorraine. Not just because of how tight her dress is hugging her body but because Bradley has his f**king coked up eyes set on her. He's always wanted the same things as me so I wasn't surprised when he challenged me to this game.