Chapter 31🖤

A few minutes later, after Kyle washed my body and hair, he let me step out of the shower to dry off and get changed. Heading to the bed where I see our suitcases, I quickly unzip the one that looks like Karas and when I push it open I'm extremely happy to see my clothing.

I wonder if this was random or did Kyle realize the difference between my clothes and Kara and Courtney's? Just the thought sends happy feelings throughout my body that he paid enough attention to me.

I find one of my flower sundress and a white panty and quickly slip them both on when the shower opens and Kyle steps out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"I see you found your clothes" He murmurs while walking up to his suitcase and starts going through his clothes, placing them in a big light wooden dresser next to the bed.

Most of the furniture in this house is made from wood, I'm wondering if they all just do their things instead of buying them?

"My father and I built it" He smiles at me as he watches me look at the bed.

"It's nice" I whisper and take a seat at the foot of the bed.

"I'll be making our furniture for our own home soon," He says and smirks slowly before sitting next to me on the bed.

"Can you tell me about the other families?" I ask, softly. A part of me doesn't give a crap about them but another is very curious as to what kind of people they are.

"Well. Our oldest married couple is Danny and Norma Littleton, they had a son named Donald but he was killed during a hunt. They are to be respected above everyone else here so remember that bride."

"Then we have Mark and Sarah Dupuy and their two twins, Mike and Michelle, they are around my brother's age give or take a year or two. Their daughter is a better hunter than the son but don't tell him I said that cause he, my oldest friend" He chuckles softly

"I won't" I laugh along with him.

"Brad has a little girl her age is 13, I believe? His wife died of cancer and all the women in the clan pitch in to help mother the girl, he doesn't want another wife. Says no one could replace his Cathy"

"That's understandable-" I start to say, but he cuts me off softly

"Yeah, it is I don't know if I would want to move on either, you know?" He says, and shrugs his shoulders.

"Shelby and Josh just recently got married, they are both 18, both of their family's live away like mine did so they barely come up the mountain."

"Donnie and Renee are our neighbors to the right, they have 3 sons, Jessie, Austin, and John ages are, well I'm not exactly sure on the ages but John's the oldest."

"Mace and Vickie have two sons and one daughter, again the ages I'm not exactly sure of but be warned the Daughter has a crush on me" He shoots me a playful wink.

"That's the majority that you will see around the camp, some families tend to stay inside their homes or to themselves. Let's go downstairs now and see if mother and father need some help" He gets up off the bed, grabbing my arm and tugging me up.

He brings my sore wrist to his mouth and kisses it gently "I am sorry baby" he whispers against my wrist.